1. Protopine has sedative activity.
2. Protopine has bactericidal activity.
3. Protopine has weak antineoplastic activity.
4. Protopine shows weak spasmolytic, smooth muscle stimulant activities.
5. Protopine is antihypertensive and anti-amnesic agent.
1. Daidzin is a potent, selective aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibitor, selectively suppresses ethanol intake in all rodent models tested..
2. Daidzin regulates oxidative stress, was closely related to the suppression of adipose tissue and the progression of diabetes.
1. Curdione inhibits CYP3A4 activity.
2. Curdione inhibits the production of prostaglandin E2.
3. Curdione inhibits proliferation of MCF-7 cells by inducing apoptosis.
4. Curdione may be a candidate for anti-inflammatory and cancer chemopreventive agents.
1. Coumarin is an edema modifier in clinical medical treatment.
2. Coumarin has appetite-suppressing properties, which in plants may reduce the impact of grazing animals.
3. Coumarin is also used as a gain medium in some dye lasers, and as a sensitizer in older photovoltaic technologies.
4. Coumarin is used in the pharmaceutical industry as a precursor reagent in the synthesis of a number of synthetic anticoagulant pharmaceuticals similar to dicoumarol.
1. Liensinine,a kind of isoquinoline alkaloid,can antagonize the ventricular arrhythmias.