|A unique collection of 119 Antifungal natural compounds with biological activity of antibiotics,antifungal drugs,anti-HIV,etc.|
|Catalog No:||Bb191|| Antifungal Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 119 Compounds|
2mg/well * 119 Compounds
1. Hardwickiic acid , a clerodane diterpenoid from Copaiba oil has been reported to inhibit Hsp27.
2. Hardwickiic acid modulates hippocampal [(3)H]NA overflow evoked by a mild depolarizing stimulus by acting at presynaptic opioid receptor subtypes.
3. Hardwickiic acid shows antimicrobial activity, it can inhibit the growth of all the tested microbial species.
4. (-)-Hardwickiic acid has insecticidal activity.
Phytolaccagenin has promising antifungal activity against ATCC standard cultures of Candida albicans and Cryptococcus neoformans, and against clinical isolates of these fungi, it also shows inhibitory effects on lipopolysaccharide-induced NO production, and haemolytic activities.
1. Corchoionoside C has antioxidant activity, shows strong scavenging activities on DPPH radical.
2. Corchoionosides A, B, and C inhibit the histamine release from rat peritoneal exudate cells induced by antigen-antibody reaction.
3. Corchoionoside C shows weak antifungal activity.
Punicalagin has antifungal , antiviral, anti-atherosclerotic, hepatoprotective , anti-obesity., antiproliferative, anti-apoptotic, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects. It can suppress the phosphorylation of MAPK including p38, c-JNK, and ERK, it also has potently inhibiting the activity of fatty acid synthase with half-inhibitory concentration values (IC 50 ) of 4.50μM.
1. Alphitolic acid is an anti-inflammatory triterpene, has antitumour activity in oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) cells.
2. Alphitolic acid can suppress the proliferation of SCC4 and SCC2095 OSCC cells with IC50 values of 12 and 15 uM, respectively, via apoptotic induction, this drug effect on apoptosis is, in part, associated with its ability to block Akt-NF-κB signalling; it could as an ingredient in functional food/dietary supplement for OSCC prevention.
3. Alphitolic acid is a potent Hh/GLI signaling inhibitor, it shows an important relationship between Hh/GLI signaling inhibition, the decrease of BCL2, and cytotoxicity against cancer cells.
4. Alphitolic acid shows antimicrobial activity on Gram-positive bacteria and yeasts.
5. Alphitolic acid can inhibit NO release and iNOS expression in LPS-stimulated J774.A1 cultured macrophages.