1. 2',4'-Dihydroxy-3',6'-dimethoxychalcone has antiproliferative activity.
1. Ginsenosides Rg3 suppressed swelling of oxazolone-induced mouse ear contact dermatitis.
2. Ginsenosides Rg3 induced differentiation of HL-60 cells into granulocytes and modulation of PKC isoform levels.
3. Ginsenosides Rg3 inhibited LPS-induced iNOS and cytokine expressions.
4. Ginsenosides Rg3 is a potential therapeutic modality for neurodegenerative diseases by inhibiting microglial activation.
1. Aucubin has anti-microbial activity.
2. Aucubin has anti-algesic, and anti-tumor activities.
3. Aucubin can improves nerve regeneration in the rat model of sciatic nerve injury.
4. Aucubin has anti-inflammatory property, can benefit the IL-1β stimulated chondrocytes，may treat OA.
5. Aucubin may improve obesity-induced atherosclerosis by attenuating TNF-α-induced inflammatory responses.
6. Aucubin can significantly rescue neurons in the hippocampal CA1 subfield and reduced working errors during behavioral testing.
1. Epiberberine may be caused drug interactions based on CYP2D6 enzyme.
2. Epiberberine has anti-adipogenic effect is mediated by downregulation of the Raf/MEK1/ERK1/2 and AMPKα/Akt pathways during 3T3-L1 adipocyte differentiation.
3. Epiberberine, as the brightest FSA emitter among the alkaloids, can also serve as an efficient conformation probe for HTG DNA and discriminate the DNA G-quadruplex from the RNA counterpart.
1. Arjunolic acid protects cardiac tissues from both extrinsic and intrinsic cell death pathways.
2. Arjunolic acid may protect liver and kidney from ATO-induced severe tissue toxicity.
3. Arjunolic acid effects appears mainly restricted or originated at the parasite peripheral cytoplasm.
4. Arjunolic acid possesses antioxidant properties and plays protective roles against chemically induced organ pathophysiology.
5. Arjunolic acid can protect against cisplatin-induced testicular injury by attenuating oxidative stress parameters along with downregulation of iNOS, TNF-α, and p38-MAPK testicular expressions.