1. Niloticin can be used as a potential natural mosquitocide, it shows strong larvicidal and pupicidal activities, and shows good mosquitocidal activity against Ae. aegypti.
2. Niloticin can be used against the larvae of A. aegypti as an effective acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitor.
1. 2',4'-Dihydroxy-3',6'-dimethoxychalcone has cytotoxic activities against cancer cells.
2. 2',4'-Dihydroxy-3',6'-dimethoxychalcone has anti-inflammatory activity and anti-cholinesterase activity, it has significant NO inhibitory activity.
1. Lycoclavanol exhibits acetylcholinesterase inhibition activity.
1. Dunnianol, macranthol and isodunnianol have anti-inflammatory activity, they can increase NAG-1(multiple targets related to inflammation) activity 1.5-3.0 fold and decrease cellular oxidative stress by 40-65%, they show substantial activity against iNOS.
1. 1α,4β,7β-Eudesmanetriol and 1β,4β,7β-Eudesmanetriol can inhibit growth of Pseudomonas stutzeri with a MIC value of 117 uM, they also show remarkable activities against acetylcholinesterase enzyme with IC50 values ranging between 25 and 26 uM.