1. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate is an important plasticiser.
2. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate is environmental contamination reference chemicals.
|CFN99505||Aristolochic acid A
1. Aristolochic acid A has anticancer activity.
2. Aristolochic acid A has high inhibition of thrombin activity.
3. Aristolochic acid A is a nature calcium antagonist.
4. Aristolochic acid A is a potent nephrotoxin.
5. Aristolochic acid A strongly induces toxic damage during ovarian maturation by inhibiting Akt phosphorylation-mediated suppression of apoptosis.
|CFN99506||Aristolochic acid B
1. Aristolochic acid B has anticancer activity.
2. Aristolochic acid B has high inhibition of thrombin activity.
3. Aristolochic acid B produced a dose-dependent inhibition of in vitro phospholipid hydrolysis by HSF-PLA2.
1. Heraclenin induces apoptosis in Jurkat leukemia cells in mechanistically different ways.
1. Seneciphylline N-oxide and senecionine N-oxide are probably tumorigenic due to their potential conversion into seneciphylline and senecionine via metabolic reduction in the body.