1.Thevebioside and digitoxin are cardiac glycosides, have cardiac action.
1. Astragaloside may protect against brain contusion and neuronal apoptosis after TBI by attenuating microglia activation in male rats.
2. Astragaloside has several pharmacological actions on cardiovascular system, including positive inotropic, anti-arrhythmia and anti-oxidant activities; it also has anti-apoptotic activity, which may contribute to the improvement of clinical outcomes in treating myocarditis with pharmaceutics of Astragalus membranaceus.
3. Astragalosides-induced apoptosis in NB4 cells may be associated with down-regulation of the expression of BCL-2 and NF-κB, finally the relative activity of caspase-3 activated.
1. Digitoxin has anticancer activity in various cancer cell lines, by activating pro-apoptotic, anti-proliferative signaling cascades and cell cycle arrest.
1. Digoxin is widely used in the treatment of various heart conditions, namely atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter and sometimes heart failure that cannot be controlled by other medication.
1. Neritaloside exhibits central nervous system depressant activity in mice at a dose of 25 mg/kg.