1. Mannitol increases the osmotic pressure and urine volume as a protective agent on renal tubules.
2. Mannitol is a suitable thermoprotectant that facilitates retention of thermosensitive polyphenolic species in berry extracts during spray-drying.
3. Mannitol infusion performed immediately after restitution of blood flow following temporary cerebral ischemia remarkably reduced the size of the cerebral cortical focal infarction by decreasing the swelling of the end-feet, thus preventing the microvascular compression and stasis and thereby microvasculogenic secondary focal cerebral ischemia.
1. Estradiol-3-glucuronide, estradiol-17beta-glucuronide, estriol-3-glucuronide , estrone glucuronide, estriol-16alpha-glucuronide, and pregnanediol-3alpha-glucuronide are immunoreactive metabolites of the major urinary estrogens, they have used to ovulation detection methods.
1. Higenamine HCL is derived from a wide variety of plants and works on the body as a stimulant.
2. Higenamine HCL specifically targets the heart muscle to speed up contractions, raising the heart rate.
1. Arecoline hydrobromide is a hypotensive agent.
2. Arecoline hydrobromide is formerly used as a cholinergic agent.
3. Arecoline hydrobromide is purgative, vermifuge and taenifuge agents in veterinary medicine.