|A unique collection of 38 Food-additives natural compounds for research|
|Catalog No:||F1|| Food-additives Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 38 Compounds|
2mg/well * 38 Compounds
Succinic acid is a crystalline organic acid which occurs in living tissue as an intermediate in glucose metabolism.
Limonin is a widely used dietary supplement, one of the most prevalent citrus limonoids, which has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer and anti-human immunodeficiency virus(HIV)activity. It induced a down regulation of TLR-2 ,TLR-4,TNF-α, TNF-α/IL-10,NF-κB and caspase. It showed the potent inhibition of CYP3A4, with IC50 values of 6.20 μM (CYP3A4/testosterone) and 19.10 μM (CYP3A4/midazolam).
D-glucosamine hydrochloride has antimicrobial effect on the common 21 strains of food spoilage microorganisms, it could as preservative agent was used to preserve nature eleo juice. D-glucosamine hydrochloride also has antitumor, antiinflammaty, and anti-arthritis effects, it induces cell apoptosis by blocking of cell-cycle.
1. L-Rhamnose can increase serum propionate after long-term supplementation, but lactulose does not raise serum acetate.
2. L-Rhamnose and probably its neighboring residues in the other core of P. aeruginosa are heterogeneous in some association with the O serotype.
3. L-fucose and especially L-rhamnose have anticancer potential, they exert a significant suppressive effect on tumour growth.
4. L-Rhamnose may exhibit excellent sodium-glucose transporter (SGLT1 and SGLT2) inhibition activity.
1. Hotrienol has antioxidant capacity.
2. Hotrienol is an excellent fruity smelling compound,could be a flavouring ingredient.
3. Hotrienol and methyl syringate can be considered non-specific chemical markers of S. hortensis honey.