|A unique collection of 38 Food-additives natural compounds for research|
|Catalog No:||F1|| Food-additives Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 38 Compounds|
2mg/well * 38 Compounds
1. Limonin has anticancer activity.
2. Limonin has antioxidant activity.
3. Limonin has anti-inflammatory activity.
4. Limonin is a widely used dietary supplement, one of the most prevalent citrus limonoids.
5. Limonin has negligible inhibitory effects on human CYP1A2, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, and P-gp.
1. D-Glucosamine hydrochloride is a kind of antiarthritic agents.
1. Hotrienol is a flavouring ingredient.
2. Hotrienol is an excellent fruity smelling compound.
1. Cichoric acid has been shown to inhibit hyaluronidase and HIV-1 integrase, and to possess phagoeytosis stimulatory activity in vitro and in vivo and antiviral acitivy.
2. Chicoric acid may reduce acute alcohol-induced steatosis in mice through interfering with the induction of iNOS and iNOS-dependent signaling cascades in the liver.
3. Chicoric acid inhibited cell viability and induced apoptosis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes which was characterized by chromatin condensation and poly ADP-ribose-polymerase (PARP) cleavage.