1. Leonurine has anti-oxidant and anti-apoptotic properties, can significantly increase the viability of cardiomyocytes injured by hypoxia.
2. Leonurine showed a significant inhibited rabbit platelet aggregation induced by thrombin, arachidonic acid, and collagen in vitro with an IC50 of 97.22 μM, 31.03μM, and 44.48μM, respectively.
1. Daphnetin has antiinflammation effect to treat inflammatory diseases including bronchitis.
2. Daphnetin interacts with ctDNA, by changing ctDNA from B-form to A-form.
1. Stachydrine hydrochloride promotes the protein expression of IL-12 and IL-6, as well as the mRNA expression of T-bet and RORγt, while inhibiting the mRNA expression of GATA-3 and Foxp3.1.
2. The Th1/Th2/Th17/Treg paradigm induced by Stachydrine hydrochloride contributed to the reduction in uterine bleeding in RU486-induced abortion mice.1.
1. Ziyuglycoside II has anti-inflammation and antioxidation properties.
2. Ziyuglycoside II has antibiosis, and homeostasis properties.
3. Ziyuglycoside II has anticancer, and antitumor properties against gastric cancer and breast cancer cells, by cell cycle arrest and cell apoptosis.
1. DL-alpha-Tocopherol in combination with paraquat functions as an electron donor to paraquat.