1. Leonurine hydrochloride is considered to have antitumor roles;LH increases the expression levels of caspase-3, caspase-9 and Bax/Bcl-2, it inhibits the proliferation and induces the apoptosis of H292 cells in a mitochondria-dependent pathway.
2. Leonurine hydrochloride can inhibit osteoclastogenesis and prevent osteoporosis associated with estrogen deficiency by inhibiting the NF-κB and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways, it might be a promising therapeutic compound to treat osteoclast-related diseases, such as osteoporosis.
3. Leonurine hydrochloride can remarkably elevate the serum estradiol level in rats, but has no obvious effect on progesterone level; LH has an inhibitory effect on bleeding caused by incomplete abortion, the mechanism may be related to up-regulation of the E2 level, leading to an increase in uterine contractions and evacuation of intrauterine residuum.
1. Daphnetin, one of coumarin derivatives, is a protein kinase inhibitor.
1. Daphnetin has been shown to be a potent in vitro anti-proliferative agent to the human renal cell carcinoma (RCC) cell line, A-498; p38 MAP kinase is intrinsically involved in mediating the effect of daphnetin in A-498 cells, suggesting that this drug may act by promotion of cellular maturation, and consequently may represent a novel low toxic approach for the treatment of poorly differentiated RCCs.
2. Daphnetin is highly effective on preventing and suppressing the development and progression of adjuvant-induced arthritis and provides direct evidences that daphnetin is one of the active principle of Zushima-Pian for treating rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Daphnetin can enhance immunological functions of B lymphocytes, the expression of IL-12 in B lymphocytes can be up-regulated by daphnetin through natural immunity approach.
4. Daphnetin is a dihydroxycoumarin that is being used in China for the treatment of coagulation disorders, it is also a chelator and an antioxidant; it is a novel antimalarial agent with in vitro and in vivo activity.
5. Daphnetin shows great antiproliferative activity in several tumor cell lines and have been proposed as a potential anticancer agent.
6. Daphnetin has anti-inflammatory properties, it has been used to treat inflammatory diseases including bronchitis; it has protective functions of daphnetin in endotoxin- induced lung inflammation and injury.
1. Stachydrine hydrochloride promotes the protein expression of IL-12 and IL-6, as well as the mRNA expression of T-bet and RORγt, while inhibiting the mRNA expression of GATA-3 and Foxp3.1.
2. The Th1/Th2/Th17/Treg paradigm induced by Stachydrine hydrochloride contributed to the reduction in uterine bleeding in RU486-induced abortion mice.1.
1. Ziyuglycoside II has anti-inflammation and antioxidation properties.
2. Ziyuglycoside II has antibiosis, and homeostasis properties.
3. Ziyuglycoside II has anticancer, and antitumor properties against gastric cancer and breast cancer cells, by cell cycle arrest and cell apoptosis.
1. Calceolarioside A aggregation may be partly related to a calcium-dependent mechanism.
2. Calceolarioside A has the first demonstration of its potent activity against visceral leishmaniasis.