|A unique collection of 267 Inhibitor natural compounds|
|Catalog No:||Bb221|| Inhibitors Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 267 Compounds|
2mg/well * 267 Compounds
1. Schisandrol A has hepatoprotective activity.
2. Schisandrol A is a potent P-gp inhibitor.
3. Schisandrol A, as an inhibitor of CYP3A, possesses a clinically beneficial property of altering the disposition of drugs metabolized by CYP3A.
4. Schisandrol A demonstrates strong and comparable activities to reverse the drug resistance and the intracellular drug accumulation in four mediated multidrug resistance (MDR) cell lines.
1. 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
1. Bakuchiol possesses anti-tumor,and anti-helmenthic properties.
2. Bakuchiol has cytotoxic activity, mainly due to its DNA polymerase1 inhibiting activity.
3. Bakuchiol has anti-bacterial activity against oral pathogens, has great potential for use in food additives and mouthwash for preventing and treating dental caries.
|CFN99060||Quinovic acid 3-O-alpha-L-rhamnopyranoside
1. Quinovic acid 3-O-alpha-L-rhamnopyranoside shows significant inhibitory activity against snake venom phosphodiesterase-I.
1. Ganoderol B is an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor.
2. Ganoderol B is a potent α-glucosidase inhibitor isolated from the fruiting body of Ganoderma lucidum.
3. Ganoderol B may be useful in prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) therapy through suppressing the function of androgen and its receptor.