1. D-Coclaurine blocks postsynaptic but not presynaptic dopamine receptors in the mouse striatum.
1. Coixol acts as a central muscle relaxant with an anti-convulsant effect.
2. Coixol interacts with the pituitary to stimulate reproduction in voles.
3. Coixol has the ability to interact with FSH to stimulate follicular development and increase ovulation.
4. Coixol can regulate gene expression, production and secretion of mucin, by directly acting on airway epithelial cells.
1. Alpha-Amyrin acetate has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Alpha-Amyrin acetate has antispasmodic profile and the relaxant effects.
3. Alpha-Amyrin acetate can decrease blood engorgement time and feeding rate and decline fecundity which reduce the overall survival and reproductive capacity of the malaria vector A. stephensi.
4. The oral administration of alpha-Amyrin acetate can significantly improve the diabetic condition in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats and in diabetic db/db mice at 50 mg kg(-1) dose level.
1. Perivine may resolve the instability of the retinoblastoma-associated proteins (RbAp48) complex and thus be used in Alzheimer's disease therapy.
2. Perivine, vobasine, coronaridine and dichomine show hypotensive and muscle relaxant activity.