1. 2,3,5,4’-tetrahydroxydiphenylethylene-2-O-glucoside(TBG) is a calcium ATPase inhibitor.
2. TBG is an antioxidant.
3. TBG is a potential substrate for horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
1. Medicarpin biosynthesis has been induced in the shoots and reduced in the roots of the plants treated with a toxic concentration of Pb.
2. Medicarpin sensitizes myeloid leukemia cells to TRAIL-induced apoptosis through the upregulation of DR5 through activation of the ROS-JNK-CHOP pathway.
3. Medicarpin stimulates osteoblast differentiation likely via ERβ, promotes achievement of peak bone mass, and is devoid of uterine estrogenicity. In addition, given its excellent oral bioavailability, Medicarpin can be potential osteogenic agent.
1. Neobavaisoflavone is isolated as a DNA polymerase inhibitor.
2. Neobavaisoflavone might be a potential anabolic agent to treat bone loss-associated diseases.
3. Neobavaisoflavone has anti-inflammatory activity, can significantly inhibit the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS), reactive nitrogen species (RNS) and cytokines: IL-1β, IL-6, IL-12p40, IL-12p70, TNF-α in LPS+IFN-γ- or PMA- stimulated RAW264.7 macrophages.