1. Scoparone shows antifungal activity.
2. Scoparone has immunosuppression and vasorelaxation effects.
3. Scoparone protects against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver injury.
1. Maackiain induces apoptosis and growth suppression
2. MAK1 is the second functional gene cloned from Maackiain detoxification.
1. Sakuranetin has antifungal activity.
2. Sakuranetin may contribute to maintain glucose homeostasis in animals.
3. Sakuranetin,the major flavonoid phytoalexin in rice, can be induced by ultraviolet (UV) irradiation, treatment with CuCl 2 or jasmonic acid (JA), or phytopathogenic infection.
1. Xanthotoxin potentiated nicotine-induced antinociception.
2. Xanthotoxin can protect the animals against maximal electroshock-induced seizures
3. Xanthotoxin inhibits nicotine metabolism to alter the behavioral effects of nicotine in the mouse.