1. Theobromine may have therapeutic potential for diabetic nephropathy, by reducing kidney ECM accumulation in diabetic.
2. Theobromine independently increased serum HDL-cholesterol concentrations by 0.16 mmol/L.
3. Theobromine at normal intake ranges may contribute to the positive effects of chocolate, but at higher intakes, effects become negative.
1. Atractylenolide-I has an anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting TNF-α and IL-6 production; ameliorates sepsis syndrome,liver and kidney functions by reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokines and LPS.
2. Atractylenolide-I significantly sensitizes the response of MyD88(+) EOC cells to paclitaxel by blocking MD-2-mediated TLR4/MyD88 signaling.
1. Theaflavin-3-gallate and theaflavin-3'-gallate, act as prooxidants and induce oxidative stress, with carcinoma cells more sensitive than normal fibroblasts.