1. Allergic contact dermatitis due to rosin (colophony) in eyeshadow and mascara.
1. Norcantharidin(NCTD) has been used to treat human cancers in China since 1984.
2. Norcantharidin, a protein phosphatase type-2A inhibitor, which has less nephrotoxic and phlogogenic side-effects, it can inhibit both DNA synthesis and granulocyte-macrophage colony-forming cells (GM-CFC)growth and impaire the neogenesis of chromatin material and nuclear membrane during the M/G1 phase transition in K-562 cells.
3. Norcantharidin inhibits the canonical Wnt signal pathway in NSCLC, by activating WIF-1 via promoter demethylation.
4. Norcantharidin could be an effective agent for targeting neo-lymphangiogenesis to inhibit lymphangiogenesis, by downregulating the expression of VEGF-C and VEGF-D.
5. Norcantharidin enhances TIMP‑2 antitumor and anti‑VM activities in GBCs through downregulating MMP‑2 and MT1‑MMP.
1. Esculentoside C exerts proinflammatory effects synergistically, it can induce inflammatory stimulation.
1. Histamine increases endothelial permeability and inhibits the ConA-induced ascites, presumably due to its known hypotonic effect.
2. Histamine promotes the pathogenesis of experimental allergic asthma in mice via the Histamine H4 -receptor (H4 R).
3. Histamine increases Nav1.8 expression in primary afferent neurons via H2 receptor-mediated pathway and thereby contributes to neuropathic pain, H2 receptor antagonists may potentially be used as analgesics for patients with neuropathic pain.