ChemFaces is a professional high-purity natural products manufacturer.
Product Intended Use
1. Reference standards
2. Pharmacological research
How to Order
Orders via your E-mail:
1. Product number / Name / CAS No.
2. Delivery address
3. Ordering/billing address
4. Contact information
Sent to Email: email@example.com
Order & Inquiry & Tech Support
Address: No. 83, CheCheng Rd., WETDZ, Wuhan, Hubei 430056, PRC
Delivery & Payment method
1. Usually delivery time: Next day delivery by 9:00 a.m. Order now
2. We accept: Wire transfer & Credit card & Paypal & Western Union
* Packaging according to customer requirements(5mg, 10mg, 20mg and more). We shipped via FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS and others courier.
More articles cited ChemFaces products.
University of Limpopo2016J. Soc. Cosmet. Sci. KoreaJune 2016Viruses. 2017 Oct 3;9(10). British Jou. Med. & Med. Research2014 Jan 1J Ethnopharmacol. 2017 Feb 23;
Front Immunol.2017 Nov 13;PLoS One. 2017 Aug 8;Fitoterapia.2015 Jan;100:179-86.Jou. of Agromedicine and Med. Sci.2018;J Ethnopharmacol. 2017 Jul 12;
Oncology LettersJan. 25, 2018;Br J Pharmacol.2018 Mar;Phytomedicine.2018 Jan 1;Pharm Biol. 2015 Oct 1
Our products had been exported to the following research institutions and universities, And still growing.
University of Bonn (Germany)Julius Kühn-Institut (Germany)Georgia Institute of Technology (USA)Funda??o Universitária de Desen... (Brazil)
University of Pretoria (South Africa)Periyar University (India)Korea Food Research Institute(KF... (Korea)University Medical Center Mainz (Germany)
Semmelweis Unicersity (Hungary)Cancer Research Initatives Found... (Malaysia)University of Melbourne (Australia)
|| Oblongine chloride may have potential haemodynamic effects, it can cause a dose-dependent reduction of systolic and diastolic blood pressure, and that these effects are not mediated by β-adrenergic receptor stimulation.|
|Gen Pharmacol. 1993 Mar;24(2):299-304. |
|Effects of oblongine chloride, an alkaloid from Leontice leontopetalum on guinea-pig isolated smooth muscle and heart.[Pubmed: 8482513]|
|1. The effects of (-)Oblongine chloride, a quaternary alkaloid from Leontice leontopetalum, on guinea-pig isolated ileal longitudinal segments, main pulmonary artery rings, spontaneously-beating atrium and isolated perfused heart were studied.|
METHODS AND RESULTS:
2. Oblongine chloride (3 x 10(-5)-10(-3) M) caused concentration-dependent relaxation of ileum, an effect which was not blocked by propranolol (10(-6) M) alone or in combination with prazosin (3 x 10(-8) M), or by indomethacin (10(-6) M), but was reduced by desensitization of the preparation by prior exposure to 3 x 10(-5) M ATP and, at high concentrations of Oblongine, by a combination of propranolol and yohimbine (3 x 10(-6) M). 3. Oblongine chloride (10(-5)-3 x 10(-3) M) caused concentration-dependent relaxation of epinephrine-precontracted pulmonary artery. This effect was not affected by propranolol or by indomethacin but was significantly attenuated by pretreatment with 3 x 10(-5) M ATP and potentiated by pretreatment with quinacrine (10(-5) M). 4. Oblongine chloride (10(-5) M-3 x 10(-3) M) caused concentration-dependent increase in the contractility but did not affect the rate of the atrium. Similar effects were obtained with isolated perfused heart except that large concentrations of Oblongine (10(-3), 3 x 10(-3) M) inhibited both contractility and rate of the heart.
The inotropic effects of Oblongine on the atrium were not blocked by propranolol or indomethacin but were significantly blocked by quinacrine.
|Phytother. Res., 1995, 9(1):60-3. |
|Cardiovascular effects of oblongine chloride, an alkaloid from Leontice leontopetalum, in the anaesthetized guinea-pig[Reference: WebLink]|
|The effects of (61)Oblongine chloride, a quaternary alkaloid from Leontice leontopetalum on blood pressure, heart rate and blood flow of the anaesthetized guinea-pig were studied.
METHODS AND RESULTS:
At doses ranging from 0.5 mg/kg to 30 mg/kg, i.v., Oblongine chloride caused a dose-dependent reduction of systolic and diastolic blood pressure. These doses were associated with an increase in heart rate. Propranolol (5 mg/kg) failed to block the effects of Oblongine chloride on systolic and diastolic blood pressure but significantly reduced the increase in heart rate observed with low doses (0.5–6 mg/kg) of Oblongine chloride. In doses ranging from 0.05 mg/kg to 0.5 mg/kg, Oblongine chloride caused a small increase in blood flow. Larger doses (1.5, 4.5, 15 and 30 mg/kg) caused an initial decrease followed by an increase of blood flow. The net effect of cumulative doses was an increase in blood flow over the control value.
These observations suggest that Oblongine chloride may have potential haemodynamic effects and that these effects are not mediated by β-adrenergic receptor stimulation.
||The roots of Stephania tetrandra
||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.
||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8C).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20C. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.
Recent ChemFaces New Products and Compounds
Recently, ChemFaces products have been cited in many studies from excellent and top scientific journals
Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):249-261.e12. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2017.12.019.PMID: 29328914
Mol Cell. 2017 Nov 16;68(4):673-685.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2017.10.022.PMID: 29149595
Scientific Reports 2017 Dec 11;7(1):17332.doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-17427-6.PMID: 29230013
Molecules. 2017 Oct 27;22(11). pii: E1829.doi: 10.3390/molecules22111829.PMID: 29077044
J Cell Biochem. 2018 Feb;119(2):2231-2239.doi: 10.1002/jcb.26385. PMID: 28857247
Phytomedicine. 2018 Feb 1;40:37-47. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2017.12.030PMID: 29496173
Calculate Dilution Ratios(Only for Reference)
* Note: If you are in the process of experiment, it's need to make the dilution ratios of the samples. The dilution data of the sheet for your reference. Normally, it's can get a better solubility within lower of Concentrations.