|A unique collection of 41 natural compounds used for Anti-diabetic research|
|Catalog No:||B544|| Anti-diabetic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 41 Compounds|
2mg/well * 41 Compounds
1. Chrysophanol-8-O-glucoside has potent inhibitory effect on collagen- and thrombin-induced platelet aggregation, it only inhibits platelet phosphatidylserine exposure, but not exerts direct inhibition on intrinsic factors, suggests that it may be of therapeutic benefit for the prevention of platelet-related cardiovascular diseases.
2. Chrysophanol-8-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside and chrysophanol have mild cytotoxicity and anti-diabetic properties and can play metabolic roles in the insulin-stimulated glucose transport pathway.
3. Chrysophanol 8-O-beta-d-glucoside exhibits significant anti-HBV activities with improved liver function, and enhanced HBeAg and HBsAg sero-conversion rates as well as HBV DNA clearance rates in HepG2 2.2.15 cells, DHBV models, or patients with chronic hepatitis B (CHB).
1. Genipin is a novel chemical activator of EBV lytic cycle.
2. Genipin is used for choleretic action for liver diseases control.
3. Genipin inhibits MMP-1 and MMP-3 release from TNF-a-stimulated human periodontal ligament cells.
4. Genipin is an excellent natural cross-linker for proteins, collagen, gelatin, and chitosan cross-linking, can be used as a regulating agent for drug delivery, as the raw material for gardenia blue pigment preparation.
5. Genipin blocks the action of the enzyme uncoupling protein 2. Uncoupling protein-2 (UCP2), is a UCP2 inhibitor.the chemical inhibition of UCP2 with genipin sensitizes multidrug-resistant cancer cells to cytotoxic agents.
6. Genipin inhibits UCP2-mediated proton leak and acutely reverses obesity- and high glucose-induced βcell dysfunction in isolated pancreatic islets in a -dependent manner,it represents that comprise a starting point for the of therapies aimed at treating beta cell dysfunction.
7. Genipin cross-linked electrospun gelatin mats loaded with vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) could be part of a useful strategy to stimulate and induce angiogenesis in tissue engineered applications.
8. Genipin shows an antithrombotic effect in vivo due to the suppression of platelet aggregation, phospholipase A(2) (PLA(2)) inhibition by geniposide is one possible anti-platelet mechanism.
9. Genipin induces cyclooxygenase-2 expression via NADPH oxidase, MAPKs, AP-1, and NF-κB in RAW 264.7 cells.
1. (-)-Gallocatechin gallate can precipitate cholesterol.
2. (-)-Gallocatechin gallate decreasees osteoclastogenesis at 20 microM.
3. (-)-Gallocatechin gallate inhibits production and extracellular release of maltose binding protein and a periplasmic protein into the culture supernatant.
1. Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside was cytoprotective in an in vitro model of iron overload induced redox-inflammatory damage.
2. Synthetic Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside at 25 mg/kg b.w., exerts anti hyperglycemic effect by preventing the liver from peroxidation damage through inhibition of ROS level mediated increased level of enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidants.
3. Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside has renoprotective effects in HFD/STZ-induced DN in rats through correction of hyperglycemia.
(1) Attenuation of oxidative/nitrosative stress markers;
(2) Downregulation of renal expressions of inflammatory markers NF-κB, TNF-α, and iNOS;
(3) Along with upregulation of renal expressions of antiapoptotic markers survivin and Bcl-2;
(4) Maintain tissue function which results in improving the sensitivity and response of target cells in STZ-induced diabetic rats to insulin.
|CFN99756||Ginsenoside Compound K
1. Ginsenoside compound K (C-K) could be a potentially effective anti-colorectal cancer agent.
2. C-K showed significant anti-proliferative effects in HCT-116 and SW-480 cells at concentrations of 30-50 µM.
3. C-K could be a potential drug for pediatric AML intervention and to improve the outcome of pediatric AML treatment, via significant G1 cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.
4. C-K reduced the expression levels of the inducible NO synthase (iNOS) and COX-2 proteins and inhibited the activation of NF-kB, a nuclear transcription factor.
5. Ginsenoside Rb1 can be transformed to CK by intestinal bacteria, and C-K may be effective against inflammation.