|CFN99029||Kadsuracoccinic acid A
1. Kadsuracoccinic acid A has anticancer activity.
2. Kadsuracoccinic acid A induces significant cleavage arrest.
3. Kadsuracoccinic acid A may be related to the preservation of the progression of the M phase.
Colchicine is a tubulin inhibitor, and a microtubule polymerization inhibitor with an IC50 of 3 nM. It prevents amyloidosis in our high-risk population and that it can prevent additional deterioration of renal function in patients with amyloidosis who have proteinuria but not the nephrotic syndrome. Colchicine has anti-mitotic activity, it can be used to treat familial mediterranean fever, and as a lead compound for the generation of potent anti-cancer drugs.
Methyl protodioscin has anti-thrombosis, antiosteoporotic, anti-myocardial infarction, and cytotoxic activities. Methyl protodioscin shows strong cytotoxicity against most cell lines from solid tumors with GI50 ≤10.0 microM, but moderate cytotoxicity is shown against leukemia cell lines with GI50 10-30 microM. It potentially increase HDL cholesterol while reducing LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, it also can treat diverse inflammatory pulmonary diseases.
Theobromine is a xanthine alkaloid widely consumed as stimulants and snacks in coffee and cocoa based foods, it may form the basis for a new class of antitussive drugs. Theobromine has antioxidants and also capable of prooxidant action, it may have therapeutic potential for diabetic nephropathy, by reducing kidney ECM accumulation in diabetic. It can inhibit adenosine receptor A1 (AR1) signaling.
1. Cornin induces angiogenesis in vitro via a programmed PI3K/Akt/eNOS/VEGF signaling axis.
2. Cornin has protective potential against cerebral ischemia injury and its protective effects may be due to amelioration of cerebral mitochondrial function and its antioxidant property.
3. Cornin has antimitotic action on dividing cell.
4. Cornin has cardioprotection against experimental myocardial ischemic injury due to an increase in expression of phospho-CREB and phospho-Akt.