|A unique collection of 39 Anti-diabetic natural compound library for Anti-diabetic screening|
|Catalog No:||B556|| Anti-osteoporosis Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 39 Compounds|
2mg/well * 39 Compounds
1. Quercetin has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antioxidant and antitoxic effects.
2. Quercetin is a candidate for preventing obesity-related diseases.
3. Quercetin displays inhibition against HIV-1 reverse transcriptase.
4. Quercetin induces apoptosis and influences protein and lipid kinase signaling pathways.
5. Quercetin reduces cancer risk of prostate, ovary, breast, gastric and colon cells.
6. Quercetin has protective effects against chronic mixed reflux esophagitis in rats (Rattus norvegicus) by inhibiting the NF-kappaB p65 and interleukin-8 signaling pathway.
1. Sweroside possesses strong hepatoprotective effect.
2. Sweroside is a promising osteoporosis therapeutic natural product, has anti-osteoporotic effect on the human MG-63 cells and rat osteoblasts.
1. Monotropein has antinociceptive action.
2. Monotropein has anti-apoptosis and anti-catabolic activity in chondrocytes.
3. Monotropein has anti-inflammatory action by inhibition of the expressions of inflammatory mediators via NF-κB inactivation, and support its possible therapeutic role in colitis.
4. Monotrope ininhibit the expressions of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS), cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α), and interleukin-1β (IL-1β) mRNA in LPS-induced RAW 264.7 macrophages.
1. Leonurine has anti-oxidant and anti-apoptotic properties, can significantly increase the viability of cardiomyocytes injured by hypoxia.
2. Leonurine showed a significant inhibited rabbit platelet aggregation induced by thrombin, arachidonic acid, and collagen in vitro with an IC50 of 97.22 μM, 31.03μM, and 44.48μM, respectively.
1. Icariin has aphrodisiac effects.
2. Icariin is a less powerful PDE5 Inhibitor.
3. Icariin exerts antidepressant-like effects, which may be mediated, at least in part, by enhanced antioxidant status and anti-inflammatory effects on the brain tissue via the inhibition of NF-κB signaling activation and the NLRP3-inflammasome/caspase-1/IL-1β axis.