|A unique collection of 39 Anti-diabetic natural compound library for Anti-diabetic screening|
|Catalog No:||B556|| Anti-osteoporosis Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 39 Compounds|
2mg/well * 39 Compounds
1. Quercetin is one of the most prominent dietary antioxidants, it is claimed to exert beneficial health effects, this includes protection against various diseases such as osteoporosis, certain forms of cancer, pulmonary and cardiovascular diseases but also against aging.
2. Quercetin aglycone modulates several signal transduction pathways involving MEK/ERK and Nrf2/keap1, which is associated with the processes of inflammation and carcinogenesis.
3. Guercetin can attenuate the function of AR by repressing its expression, inhibit the secretion of the prostate-specific, androgen-regulated tumor markers, PSA and hK2. and has the potential to become a chemopreventive and/or chemotherapeutic agent for prostate cancer.
4. Quercetin and curcumin modulate ACFs correlates well with their ability to induce apoptosis via the mitochondrial pathway, may exert significant and potentially beneficial effects on decreasing the amount of precancerous lesions and inducing apoptosis in the large intestine.
5. Quercetin supplementation reduces blood pressure in hypertensive subjects.
1. Sweroside possesses strong hepatoprotective effect.
2. Sweroside is a promising osteoporosis therapeutic natural product, has anti-osteoporotic effect on the human MG-63 cells and rat osteoblasts.
3. Sweroside and swertiamarine may have wound healing activity, they also have cytoprotective effects, which may cause a synergism in terms of wound healing activity of Gentian.
4. Sweroside can inhibit potent melanogenesis in melan-a cells at 300uM without cytotoxicity, also decreases tyrosinase, tyrosinase-related protein-1 (TRP-1) and TRP-2 protein production in melan a cells, it may be an effective skin-whitening agent through the regulates the expression of MAP kinase and melanogenic enzymes.
5. Sweroside and gentiopicroside suppress Pck1 expression and induce phosphorylation of components in the insulin signalling cascade, demonstrates that they show insulin-mimicking effects on the regulation of Pck1 expression.
1. Monotropein has anti-inflammatory activity, it exerts protective effects against IL-1β-induced apoptosis and catabolic responses on osteoarthritis chondrocytes.
2. Monotropein contributes to the antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory action of Morinda officinalis root, monotropein (at 20, 30 mg/kg/d, p.o.) can significantly reduce stretching episodes and prolong action time in mice, it also can significantly reduce acute paw edema by carrageenan in rats.
3. Monotropein can increase osteoblastic bone formation and prevent bone loss in ovariectomized mice, it may serve as a new candidate or a leading compound for antiosteoporosis.
1. Leonurine hydrochloride is considered to have antitumor roles;LH increases the expression levels of caspase-3, caspase-9 and Bax/Bcl-2, it inhibits the proliferation and induces the apoptosis of H292 cells in a mitochondria-dependent pathway.
2. Leonurine hydrochloride can inhibit osteoclastogenesis and prevent osteoporosis associated with estrogen deficiency by inhibiting the NF-κB and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways, it might be a promising therapeutic compound to treat osteoclast-related diseases, such as osteoporosis.
3. Leonurine hydrochloride can remarkably elevate the serum estradiol level in rats, but has no obvious effect on progesterone level; LH has an inhibitory effect on bleeding caused by incomplete abortion, the mechanism may be related to up-regulation of the E2 level, leading to an increase in uterine contractions and evacuation of intrauterine residuum.
1. Icariin has been reported to have anti-osteoporotic, anti-inflammatory and anti-depressant-like activities.
2. Icariin is effective in the attenuation of AHR and chronic airway inflammatory changes in OVA-induced murine asthma model, and this effect is associated with regulation of Th17/Treg responses.
3. Icariin exerts antidepressant-like effects, which may be mediated, at least in part, by enhanced antioxidant status and anti-inflammatory effects on the brain tissue via the inhibition of NF-κB signaling activation and the NLRP3-inflammasome/caspase-1/IL-1β axis.
4. Icariin inhibits foam cell formation by down-regulating the expression of CD36 and up-regulating the expression of SR-BI.
5. Icariin can attenuate oxidative stress and apoptosis and preserve viability and osteogenic potential of osteoblasts exposed to hypoxia in vitro, and suggests that its anti-osteoporotic effect may be attributed to its anti-hypoxic activity and phytoestrogenic properties.
6. Icariin has neuroprotective effect on ischemic stroke in rats through inhibition of inflammatory responses mediated by NF-κB and PPARα and PPARγ.