|A unique collection of 69 Antiangiogenic natural compound library for Antiangiogenic screening|
|Catalog No:||B94|| Antiangiogenic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 69 Compounds|
2mg/well * 69 Compounds
Artemisinin is a sesquiterpene endoperoxide which is a potent antimalarial agent. Artemisinin is active against different bacteria and certain fungal species. It inhibits tumor necrosis factor-α-induced vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation.
4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
1. Theaflavin-3,3'-digallate(TF3), an inducer of oxidative stress and apoptosis, shows a concentration and time dependent inhibition of growth, with the tumor cells more sensitive than the fibroblasts.
2. Theaflavin-3,3'-digallate may exert its anti-inflammatory and cancer chemopreventive actions by suppressing the activation of NFκB through inhibition of IKK activity.
3. Theaflavin-3,3'-digallate induces epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) endocytosis and degradation, it stimulates EGFR ubiquitination and tyrosine kinase activation; indicates that TF-3 mayt exert chemopreventive effects through the downregulation of the EGFR.
4. Theaflavin-3,3'-digallate and lactic acid combinations can reduce Herpes Simplex Virus(HSV) infectivity.
5. Theaflavin-3,3'-digallate has anticancer properties, TF3 reduces tumor angiogenesis by downregulating HIF-1αand VEGF; suggests that TF3 might serve as a potential anti-angiogenic agent for cancer treatment.
Genipin is an excellent natural cross-linker for proteins, collagen, gelatin, and chitosan cross-linking, can be used as a regulating agent for drug delivery, as the raw material for gardenia blue pigment preparation. It is a novel chemical activator of EBV lytic cycle and a cell permeable inhibitor of uncoupling protein 2 (UCP2). Genipin has antimicrobial,antiviral, antitumor, and anti-inflammatory effects, it is used for choleretic action for liver diseases control and could be used for the treatment of periodontal disease to prevent MMPs expression in periodontal lesion. It shows an antithrombotic effect in vivo due to the suppression of platelet aggregation.
Rosavin possesses anti-fatigue, antidepressant and anxiolytic activities, it decreased neovascular reaction on cutaneous angiogenesis induced in mice after grafting of syngeneic tumor cells.