|A unique collection of 69 Antiangiogenic natural compound library for Antiangiogenic screening|
|Catalog No:||B94|| Antiangiogenic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 69 Compounds|
2mg/well * 69 Compounds
1. 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
1. Theaflavin 3,3'-di-O-gallate has anti-HIV-1 activity, and binds to gp41 of HIV to inhibit 3CLPro of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).
1. Genipin is a novel chemical activator of EBV lytic cycle.
2. Genipin is used for choleretic action for liver diseases control.
3. Genipin inhibits MMP-1 and MMP-3 release from TNF-a-stimulated human periodontal ligament cells.
4. Genipin is an excellent natural cross-linker for proteins, collagen, gelatin, and chitosan cross-linking, can be used as a regulating agent for drug delivery, as the raw material for gardenia blue pigment preparation.
5. Genipin blocks the action of the enzyme uncoupling protein 2. Uncoupling protein-2 (UCP2), is a UCP2 inhibitor.the chemical inhibition of UCP2 with genipin sensitizes multidrug-resistant cancer cells to cytotoxic agents.
1. Rosavin has antidepressant and anxiolytic actions, helps balance all the neurotransmitters. etc.
1. Celastrol has antioxidant activity.
2. Celastrol has antiangiogenic activity. 3. Celastrol has anti-proliferative activity.
4. Celastrol has anti-tumor effect on various cancers.
5. Celastrol has anti-inflammatory activity, used for clinical treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
6. Celastrol inhibits Plasmodium falciparum enoyl-acyl carrier protein reductase.