|A unique collection of 81 Cardioprotective natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||Bb1313|| Cardioprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 81 Compounds|
2mg/well * 81 Compounds
1. Cycloeucalenol produces mild cardiotonic effects.
2. Cycloeucalenol and its regio-isomer were present in a ratio of 1.04:1, a dose-dependent decrease in cell viability was observed .
1. Adenosine cyclophosphate combined with vitamin C treatment of children with viral myocarditis has exact curative effect,and it can improve cardiac function of patients and improve immune function.
2. Combined Puerarin with meglumine adenosine cyclophosphate in treating refractory heart failure is effective and safe.
1. Treatment with the antioxidant dl-alpha-tocopherol can prevent cardiomyocyte/capillary mismatch, and to some extent also myocardial fibrosis in rats with renal failure.
2. DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate protects endothelial cell membranes from oxidative damage and disruption and limits the magnitude of haemorrhage and its spread from the subependyma into the ventricles.
3. DL-alpha-tocopherol protects human skin fibroblasts against the cytotoxic effect of UVB, and its mechanism seems to be related to inhibition of UV-induced lipid peroxidation or to the antioxidation effect of dl-alpha-tocopherol.
4. DL-alpha-tocopherol, a potent inhibitor of phorbol ester induced shape change of erythro- and megakaryoblastic leukemia cells.
1. Isorhamnetin on experimental IBD via PXR-mediated up-regulation of xenobiotic metabolism and down-regulation of NF-κB signaling.
2. Isorhamnetin is efficacious in protecting hepatocytes against oxidative stress by Nrf2 activation and in inducing the expressions of its downstream genes.
3. Isorhamnetin may contribute to blockade of the host-destructive processes mediated by IL-6 and could be a highly efficient modulator of the host response in the treatment of inflammatory periodontal disease.
4. Isorhamnetin has anti-tumor activity, has cytotoxic effect on BEL-7402 cells with IC50 equal to 74.4±1.13 ug/ml after treatment with isorhamnetin for 72 h.
5. Isorhamnetin and quercetin prevent angiotensin II (AngII)-induced endothelial dysfunction by inhibiting the overexpression of p47(phox) and the subsequent increases O2-production, resulting in increased nitric oxide bioavailability.
6. Isorhamnetin, kaempferol, and quercetin preferentially inhibit the in vitro catalytic activity of human CYP1B1.
7. Isorhamnetin has anti-adipogenic effects in mouse 3T3-L1 cells, it inhibits the adipogenic differentiation of hAMSCs and that its mechanisms are mediated by the stabilization of β-catenin.
8. Isorhamnetin inhibits the H(2)O(2)-induced activation of the intrinsic apoptotic pathway via ROS scavenging and ERK inactivation, thus, it is a promising reagent for the treatment of ROS-induced cardiomyopathy.
1. Reticuline is a key compound in the biosynthetic pathway for isoquinoline alkaloids in plants, which include morphine, codeine and berberine.
2. L-DOPA and reticuline exposure increases ganglionic morphine levels invivo and in vitro.
3. Reticuline possesses potent central nervous system depressant action, it (50-100 mg/kg i.p.) can produce alteration of behaviour pattern, prolongation of pentobarbital-induced sleep, reduction in motor coordination and D-amphetamine-induced hypermotility and suppression of the conditioned avoidance response.
4. (S)-Reticuline can elicit vasorelaxation probably due to the blockade of the L-type voltage-dependent Ca(2+) current in rat aorta, the effect may contribute to the potential cardioprotective efficacy of (S)-reticuline.