|A unique collection of 81 Cardioprotective natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||Bb1313|| Cardioprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 81 Compounds|
2mg/well * 81 Compounds
1. Cycloeucalenol produces mild cardiotonic effects.
2. Cycloeucalenol and its regio-isomer were present in a ratio of 1.04:1, a dose-dependent decrease in cell viability was observed .
1. Adenosine cyclophosphate combined with vitamin C treatment of children with viral myocarditis has exact curative effect,and it can improve cardiac function of patients and improve immune function.
2. Combined Puerarin with meglumine adenosine cyclophosphate in treating refractory heart failure is effective and safe.
1. DL-alpha-Tocopherol in combination with paraquat functions as an electron donor to paraquat.
1. Isorhamnetin on experimental IBD via PXR-mediated up-regulation of xenobiotic metabolism and down-regulation of NF-κB signaling.
2. Isorhamnetin is efficacious in protecting hepatocytes against oxidative stress by Nrf2 activation and in inducing the expressions of its downstream genes.
3. Isorhamnetin may contribute to blockade of the host-destructive processes mediated by IL-6 and could be a highly efficient modulator of the host response in the treatment of inflammatory periodontal disease.
1. (S)-Reticuline elicits vasorelaxation probably due to the blockade of the L-type voltage-dependent Ca(2+) current in rat aorta.