|A unique collection of 81 Cardioprotective natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||Bb1313|| Cardioprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 81 Compounds|
2mg/well * 81 Compounds
1. Ginsenoside Rb1 is a potential anti-abdominal aortic aneurysm(AAA) agent, it suppresses AAA through inhibiting the JNK and p38 signaling pathways.
2. Ginsenoside Rb1 can up-regulate the expression of GLUTs in adipose tissue, in addition to activate insulin signalling pathway, which may partially account for its insulin sensitizing activity and regulating effect of glucose metabolism.
3. Ginsenoside Rb1 may effectively ameliorate the progression of asthma through Relegating Th1/Th2.
4. Ginsenoside Rb1, ginsenoside Rg1,and estrogen may exhibit the adjuvant activities through estrogen receptors.
5. Ginsenoside Rb1 presents cardioprotective effect against I/R or H/R injury which involves in activating Akt, phosphorylating GSK-3β and inhibiting mPTP opening.
6. Ginsenoside Rb1 has anti-oxidative effects on NPCs, may offer potential as a potent antioxidant for the treatment of neurological disorders.
7. Ginsenoside Rb1 possesses protective effects on swimming exercise-induced oxidative stress in mice.
8. Ginsenosides Rb1 and Rg1 have many molecular targets including the (CREB), which is involved in melanogenesis, they increase melanogenesis and activity in melanocytes by the activation of PKA/CREB/MITF Signaling.
1. Ginsenoside Re inhibits Ca2+ accumulation in mitochondria during cardiac ischemia/reperfusion, it also exerts antiischemic effect and induces angiogenic regeneration.
2. Ginsenoside Re has anti-diabetic and anti-hyperlipidemic activities ,can improve hyperglycemia and hyperlipidemia through activation of AMPK, and confer beneficial effects on type 2 diabetic patients with insulin resistance and dyslipidemia.
3. Ginsenoside Re can improve the cognition of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats,the mechanism is by its anti-inflammation and antioxidation; glycemic control benefits the attenuation of diabetes-associated cognitive decline.
4. Ginsenoside Re can hyperpolarize HCAECs,and this effect can be reversed by apamin, suggests ginsenoside Re increases HCAEC outward current via SKCa channel activation, and NSC channel is not involved.
5. Ginsenoside Re increases the proliferation of CD4+ T cells with decreases cell death, and enhances viability of CD4+T cells through the regulation of IFN-γ-dependent autophagy activity.
6. Ginsenoside Re exhibits potent neuroprotective effects against neuroinflammation in a murine model of ALS, ginsenoside Re treatment can reduce the loss of motor neurons and active-microglia-related expression of Iba-1 in the spinal cord of symptom.
1. Panaxadiol selectively interferes with the cell cycle in human cancer cell lines, it inhibits DNA synthesis in a dose-dependent manner with IC50 values ranging from 0.8 to 1.2 μM in SK-HEP-1 cells and HeLa cells, it selectively elevates p21WAF1/CIP1 levels and thereby arrests the cell cycle at G1/S phase by down-regulating Cyclin A–Cdk2 activity.
2. Panaxadiol can enhance the anti-cancer effects of 5-fluorouracil in human colorectal cancer cells.
3. Panaxadiol fraction and its ginsenosides can induce the antioxidant enzymes which are important for maintaining cell viability by lowering the level of oxygen radical generated from intracellular metabolism.
4. Pretreatment with ginseng total saponin, especially panaxatriol, ameliorates I/R-induced myocardial damage and this protection is caused by reducing oxidative stress.
5. Panaxadiol and panaxatriol derivatives as anti-hepatitis B virus inhibitors.
1. Ciwujianoside B may enhance reuse of choline to accelerate the synthesis of acetylcholine in hippocampal neurons by activation of cholinesterase.
2. Ciwujianoside B can relieve fatigue, enhance memory, and improve human cognition.
3. Ciwujianoside B may inhibit the metabolism of drugs metabolized via CYP2C9 and CYP2E1.
4. Ciwujianoside B may increase the toxicity of the drugs.
5. Ciwujianoside B has inhibitory effects on apoptosis induced by MIRI and cardiomyocytes apoptosis induced by H 2 O 2 in rats.
6. Ciwujianoside B shows radioprotective effects on the hematopoietic system in mice, which is associated with changes in the cell cycle, a reduction in DNA damage, and down-regulation of the ratio of Bax/Bcl-2 in bone marrow cells exposed to radiation.
1. Eleutheroside E has anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting NF-κB activities.
2. Eleutheroside E significantly decreases the inflammatory cell infiltration, pannus formation, cartilage damage, bone erosion of CIA mice, the generation of TNF-α and IL-6, the metabolism of drugs metabolized via CYP2C9 and CYP2E1.
3. Eleutheroside E may treat rheumatoid arthritis or increase the toxicity of the drugs.
4. Eleutheroside E has protective effects in ischemia heart, the beneficial effect of EE may provide an effective and powerful strategy to alleviate behavioral alterations induced by sleep deprivation.
5. Eleutheroside E may influence to immune-enhancing through increasing the physical endurance capacity and immune cell activation.