|A unique collection of 129 Cytotoxic natural compounds used for Cytotoxic research|
|Catalog No:||B913|| Cytotoxic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 129 Compounds|
2mg/well * 129 Compounds
1. Piscidinol A is toxic against the 4T1 and HEp2 cancer cell lines, the IC50 of 8.0 ± 0.03 and 8.4 ± 0.01 uM, respectively.
2. Piscidinol A can inhibit NO production in mouse peritoneal macrophages with inhibitory ratios ranging from 39.8±7.7 to 68.2±4.5%.
1. 2β,3β,23α-Trihydroxy-12-oleanen-28-oic acid shows cytotoxic activities to human lung adenocarcinoma(A-549)cell lines.
2. 2α,3β,23-Trihydroxyolean-12-en-28-oic acid and 2α,3β,23-trihydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic acid exhibit cytotoxicity in vitro against the growth of human cancer cells lines HepG-2,with IC50 values of 16.13 ± 3.83, 15.97 ± 2.47 uM, respectively.
1. Mixture of coccinic acid and anwuweizonic acid shows significant inhibitory activity against human decidual cells and rat luteal cells in vitro, suggests that it has antifertility activity.
2. Coccinic acid shows inhibitory effects against colorectal carcinoma HCT-15 and oral epithelial cell line KB-3-1.
Agnuside has anti-arthritic activity, it also shows inhibition of vascular permeability and leukocyte migration in vivo.It inhibited an array of pro-inflammatory mediators (PGE(2) and LTB(4)) and T-cell-mediated cytokines (IL-2, TNF-α, IFN-γ, IL-4, IL-10, IL-17).
1. Picrasidine S shows the potent cytotoxicity against human HeLa cervical, gastric MKN-28, and mouse melanoma B-16 cancer cells, it also shows the potent antibacterial activity against two strains of pathogenic bacteria methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and two strains of pathogenic bacteria methicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus (MSSA).