|A unique collection of 129 Cytotoxic natural compounds used for Cytotoxic research|
|Catalog No:||B913|| Cytotoxic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 129 Compounds|
2mg/well * 129 Compounds
1. Mixture of coccinic acid and anwuweizonic acid shows significant inhibitory activity against human decidual cells and rat luteal cells in vitro, suggests that it has antifertility activity.
2. Coccinic acid shows inhibitory effects against colorectal carcinoma HCT-15 and oral epithelial cell line KB-3-1.
1. Agnuside has anti-arthritic activity.
2. Agnuside shows inhibition of vascular permeability and leukocyte migration in vivo.
1. 2'-hydroxygenistein shows significant concentration-dependent inhibitory effects on the release of beta-glucuronidase and lysozyme from rat neutrophils in response to formyl-Met-Leu-Phe/cytochalasin B.
1. 2',4'-Dihydroxy-3',6'-dimethoxychalcone has antiproliferative activity.
1. Triptonide is effective in the treatment of autoimmune diseases and has potent antileukemic and antitumor activities.
2. Triptonide possesses anti-inflammatory activity, upregulate the expression of IL-37, and this expression was suppressed by ERK1/2 and p38 MAPK inhibitors.