1. Indigo participates in isolating oxygenase genes.
2. Indigo carmine angiography provides visual information on foot perfusion.
3. Indigo and indirubin are potent aryl hydrocarbon receptor ligands present in human urine, the endogenous levels and potencies of indirubin and indigo are such that they activate aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) -mediated signaling mechanisms in vivo .
4. Using indigo dye and synergistic halide additives can inhibit mild steel corrosion in sulphuric acid .
1. Mesuaxanthone A and mesuaxanthone B are two yellow pigments.
2. Mesuaxantbone A and mesuaxanthone B produce varying degrees of C.N.S. depression characterised by ptosis, sedation, decreased spontaneous motor activity, loss of muscle tone, potentiation of pentobarbitone sleeping time and ether anaerthesia in mice and rats; they also exhibit anti inflammatory activity both by intraperitoneal and oral routes in rats.
1. Luteosporin inhibits pancreatic PLA2 with Ki values of 12.8 microM.
1. Tartrazine and carmoisine are an organic azo dyes widely used in food products, drugs and cosmetics.
2. Tartrazine is a food additive that belongs to a class of artificial dyes and contains an azo group; it has significant genotoxic effect , may be harmful to health and its prolonged use could trigger carcinogenesis.
|CFN90063||Allura Red AC
1. Allura Red AC and amaranth are very important food azo dyes used in food, drug, paper, cosmetic and textile industries.