|A unique collection of 119 Antifungal natural compounds with biological activity of antibiotics,antifungal drugs,anti-HIV,etc.|
|Catalog No:||Bb191|| Antifungal Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 119 Compounds|
2mg/well * 119 Compounds
1. Caryophyllene oxide has analgesic activity.
2. Caryophyllene oxide has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. Caryophyllene oxide inhibits the mitochondrial electron transport chain.
1. 2'-hydroxygenistein shows significant concentration-dependent inhibitory effects on the release of beta-glucuronidase and lysozyme from rat neutrophils in response to formyl-Met-Leu-Phe/cytochalasin B.
1. Galanolactone shows cytotoxic activity .
2. Galanolactone has anti-5-HT effect, a diterpenoid isolated from ginger, is related to antagonism of 5-HT3 receptors.
3. Galanolactone exerts anti-obesity effect through down regulation of adipogenic transcription factors and adipogenic marker genes.
4. Galanolactone have inhibit nitric oxide production with IC(50) values ranging from 5.5 to 28.5 μM.
1. Coronarin D inhibits NF-κB activation pathway, which leads to inhibition of inflammation, invasion, and osteoclastogenesis, as well as potentiation of apoptosis.
2. Coronarin D is effective against C. albicans, the minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) and the minimum fungicidal concentration (MFC) were 2 and 4 mg/mL, respectively.
1. Palmatine hydrochloride has hepatoprotective action.
2. Palmatine hydrochloride shows bactericidal activity.
3. Palmatine hydrochloride has uterine contractant activity.
4. Palmatine hydrochloride shows antiarrhythmic, inotropic, adrenocorticotropic, anticholinesterase and analgesic effects.