|A unique collection of 119 Antifungal natural compounds with biological activity of antibiotics,antifungal drugs,anti-HIV,etc.|
|Catalog No:||Bb191|| Antifungal Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 119 Compounds|
2mg/well * 119 Compounds
1. Phyllanthin is widely used as hepatoprotective and antigenotoxic and inhibit function of P-gp.
1. 15-Nor-14-oxolabda-8(17),12 E-diene-18-oic acid shows antibacterial (Propionibacterium acnes) and antifungal activities.
1. 4-O-Methylsappanol shows activity against this fungus against Beauveria bassiana.
1. Magnoloside A has potent antifungal activities against various Cryptococcus strains with minimum inhibitory concentration values ranging from 1.0 to 4.0 ug/ml.
1. Caryophyllene oxide shows significant central as well as peripheral analgesic, along with anti-inflammatory, activity at the doses of 12.5 and 25mg/kg body wt.
2. Caryophyllene oxide inhibits growth and induces apoptosis through the suppression of PI3K/AKT/mTOR/S6K1 pathways and ROS-mediated MAPKs activation.
3. Caryophyllene oxide as an antifungal agent in an in vitro experimental model of onychomycosis.
4. Artemisia campestris ssp. campestris essential oils with dominant caryophyllene oxide are notably toxic.
5. Caryophyllene Oxide and lupenone have synergistic effect against Trypanosoma cruzi.
6. β-Caryophyllene oxide has acaricidal activities against house dust mites,it and structural analogues have potential for development as preventive agents for control of house dust mites.