|A unique collection of 73 Antihyperglycemic natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||B545|| Antihyperglycemic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 73 Compounds|
2mg/well * 73 Compounds
1. D-pinitol exerts anti-inflammatory activity.
2. D-Pinitol exerts insulin-like activity, used for many diabetic associated conditions.
3. D-Pinitol is a safe nutrient to reduce calorie consumption when supplementing with creatine.
1. (+)-Paulownin is active against the MCF-7 breast cancer cell line with IC50 values of 14.0 uM.
2. Paulownin has the action of anti-inflammation,analgesia,immunity,hypoglycemia and has little toxicity.
3. Paulownin demonstrates inhibitory activities against H. pylori Cystathionine gamma- synthase (HpCGS) with IC50 values of 19 +/- 2 microM, it can highly inhibit the growth of H. pylori and exhibit strong inhibitory specificity against H. pylori related to E. coli.
1. Fraxetin has a marked inhibitory effect on S.aureus proliferation, it could disrupt nucleic acid and protein synthesis by preventing topoisomerase from binding to DNA.
2. Fraxetin shows antioxidant activity by inhibiting lipid peroxidation.
3. Fraxetin has dual-antioxidative functions, it has direct protective properties against low-density lipoprotein oxidation at lower concentrations, and higher concentrations of fraxetin induce antioxidant enzymes via Nrf2/ARE activation.
4. Fraxetin prevents rotenone-induced apoptosis by induction of endogenous glutathione in human neuroblastoma cells.
5. Fraxetin has antihyperglycemic effect on hepatic key enzymes of carbohydrate metabolism in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.
6. Fraxetin exhibits potent protective effects against CCl4 induced oxidative stress and hepatic fibrosis.
1. Chlorogenic acid, a phenolic compound found ubiquitously in plants, is an in vitro antioxidant and metal chelator, some derivatives of chlorogenic acid are hypoglycemic agents and may affect lipid metabolism;in vivo, chlorogenic acid can improve glucose tolerance, decrease some plasma and liver lipids, and improve mineral pool distribution.
2. Chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid have antioxidant property, have effects on intestinal ischemia–reperfusion injury.
3. Chlorogenic acid has antiviral activity, reduces serum DHBV level in DHBV-infected duckling model, shows inhibitory effect on HBV replication.
4. Chlorogenic acid inhibits the inflammatory reaction in HSE via the suppression of TLR2/TLR9-Myd88 signaling pathways.
1. Palmatine hydrochloride can induce remarkable cell apoptosis ,significantly increase intracellular ROS level and significantly kill breast cancer MCF-7 cells; it also has potential in photodynamic therapy on colon adenocarcinoma.
2. Palmatine Hydrochloride has anti-C. albicans effect, the effect is mainly influenced by the growth rate constant (k(2)) and maximum power output P(m)(2) of phase II; it mixes with berberine hydrochloride elicit antifungal activities and could be used to treat M. canis in rabbits.
3. The quenching mechanism of palmatine hydrochloride (PMT)on bovine hemoglobin (BHb) is a static process, the electrostatic force played an important role in the conjugation reaction between BHb and PMT.
4. Palmatine Hydrochloride treatment can reduce blood sugar and oxidative stress in STZ induced diabetic rats.