|A unique collection of 51 Antihypertensive natural compound library for Antihypertensive screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb138|| Antihypertensive Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 51 Compounds|
2mg/well * 51 Compounds
1. Quercetin has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antioxidant and antitoxic effects.
2. Quercetin is a candidate for preventing obesity-related diseases.
3. Quercetin displays inhibition against HIV-1 reverse transcriptase.
4. Quercetin induces apoptosis and influences protein and lipid kinase signaling pathways.
5. Quercetin reduces cancer risk of prostate, ovary, breast, gastric and colon cells.
6. Quercetin has protective effects against chronic mixed reflux esophagitis in rats (Rattus norvegicus) by inhibiting the NF-kappaB p65 and interleukin-8 signaling pathway.
1. Syringin has antitumour effect.
2. Syringin has antiproliferative effect.
3. Syringin has immunomodulatory effect.
4. Syringin has platelet aggregation inhibiting effect.
5. Syringin can prevent Abeta(25-35)-induced neuronal cell damage.
6. Syringin has anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects, may be attributed to its in vivo transformation to sinapyl alcohol.
1. Pomolic acid inhibits DNA polymerase.
2. Pomolic acid has anticancer property of pomolic acid-induced AMP-activated protein kinase activation in MCF7 human breast cancer cells.
3. Pomolic acid shows anti-HIV effect, by inhibiting HIV-1 replication in acutely infected H9 cells with an EC50 value of 1.7 microg/mL, and inhibiting H9 cell growth with an IC50 value of 21.8 microg/mL [therapeutic index (T. I.) 12.8].
1. Phellodendrine has anti-nephritic activity, may be due to its ability to inhibit the proliferation or the migration of macrophages and cytotoxic T lymphocytes in the glomeruli.
1. Fangchinoline has antioxidate activity.
2. Fangchinoline has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. Fangchinoline as a kinase inhibitor targets FAK and suppresses FAK-mediated signaling pathway in A549.
4. Fangchinoline selectively bound to G-quadruplex DNA, inhibit the production of infectious virions in HIV-1 cDNA transfected 293T cells.
5. Fangchinoline is a novel anti-tumour agent, inhibits cell proliferation via Akt/GSK-3beta/ cyclin D1 signaling and induces apoptosis in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells.