|A unique collection of 51 Antihypertensive natural compound library for Antihypertensive screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb138|| Antihypertensive Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 51 Compounds|
2mg/well * 51 Compounds
Quercetin is one of the most prominent dietary antioxidants, it is claimed to exert beneficial health effects, this includes protection against various diseases such as osteoporosis, certain forms of cancer, pulmonary and cardiovascular diseases but also against aging. It is a stimulator of recombinant SIRT1 and also a PI3K inhibitor with IC50 of 2.4±0.6 μM, 3.0±0.0 μM and 5.4±0.3 μM for PI3K γ, PI3K δ and PI3K β, respectively. It also attenuated the function VEGFR, androgen receptor and the expressions of NF-κB, IL Receptor, FAK, ERK,Nrf2.
Syringin (Eleutheroside B) has neuroprotective, tonic, adaptogenic, antitumour, anti- platelet aggregation, anti-inflammatory, antinociceptive ,and immune-modulating properties. It reduced the expression levels of inducible NO synthase (iNOS) ,COX,TNF-α, Beta Amyloid, and Caspase.
1. Pomolic acid, isolated from R. woodsii and H. capitata, was identified as an anti-HIV agent (EC50 1.4 microg/mL, T. I. 16.6).
2. Pomolic acid has anti-inflammatory and apoptotic activities.
3. Pomolic acid exerts anti-cancer properties through the modulation of AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) pathways and its value as an anti-cancer agent in breast cancer therapy.
4. Pomolic acid is a potent inhibitor of the aggregation of human platelets induced by ADP and Epinephrine, exhibits IC50 values close to 60 nM and 20 nM, respectively; pomolic acid does not inhibit human platelet aggregation induced by PAF, collagen, U46619 (thromboxane analogue), TRAP or arachidonic acid; suggests that the hypotensive and platelet anti-aggregating effects of pomolic acid and its potential role in cardiovascular therapy.
5. Pomolic acid can induce apoptosis in SK-OV-3 cells, which is mediated by the mitochondrial-mediated intrinsic and death receptor-induced extrinsic pathways.
1. Phellodendrine can suppress local semisyngeneic GvH reactions and systemic allogeneic GvH reactions in X-ray irradiated recipient mice, it also can suppress the induction phase of sheep red blood cell (SRBC)-induced delayed type hypersensitivity in mice and tuberculin-induced delayed type hypersensitivity in guinea pigs, suggests that phellodendrine is expected to be a valuable new type of immunosuppressor against the cellular immune response.
2. Phellodendrine has anti-nephritic activity, may be due to its ability to inhibit the proliferation or the migration of macrophages and cytotoxic T lymphocytes in the glomeruli.
3. Phellodendrine shows a good antioxidant effect in vivo, it can down-regulating AKT, IKK, NF-kB phosphorylation and COX-2 expression induced by AAPH, it also ameliorates the ROS-mediated inflammatory response.
4. Phellodendrine can reduce blood pressure and has antinephritis activity.
Polydatin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotection and anti-cancer activities, which has favorable potency to develop a hypolipemic and/or hepatoprotective agent in clinic. It is a mitochondria protector for acute severe hemorrhagic shock treatment, the neuronal mitochondrial injury is involved in the genesis of severe shock. Polydatin has a protective effect against ischemia/reperfusion injury in rat heart, the cardioprotection of polydatin is mainly mediated by cNOS which leading to an increase in NO production.