|A unique collection of 32 Antimalaric natural compounds for antimalaric drug research|
|Catalog No:||B81|| Antimalaric Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 32 Compounds|
2mg/well * 32 Compounds
1. Artemisinin has antimalarial activity.
2. Artemisinin inhibits tumor necrosis factor-α-induced vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation.
3. Artemisinin is active against different bacteria and certain fungal species.
Ganoderiol F has anti-inflammatory, cytotoxic and anti-HIV activity, it inhibits activity of topoisomerases in vitro, and it inhibits human immunodeficiency virus-1 protease with IC(50) values of 20-40 microM. It induced HO-1 expression, activation of the mitogen-activated protein kinase EKR and up-regulation of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p16 and suppressed lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced nitric oxide (NO) production.
1. Artoheterophyllin B has antiplasmodial activity.
1. Coronarin B has cytotoxic activity.
2. Coronarin B has modest antiplasmodial activity.