|A unique collection of 32 Antimalaric natural compounds for antimalaric drug research|
|Catalog No:||B81|| Antimalaric Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 32 Compounds|
2mg/well * 32 Compounds
1. Ganoderiol F has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Ganoderiol F shows cytotoxic and anti-HIV activities.
3. Ganoderiol F induces growth arrest of cancer cell lines HepG2, Huh7 and K562.
4. Ganoderiol F inhibits activity of topoisomerases in vitro.
5. Ganoderiol F inhibits human immunodeficiency virus-1 protease with IC(50) values of 20-40 microM.
1. Shikimic acid plays a pivotal role as a key intermediate in the shikimate pathway toward the synthesis of several aromatic amino acids and a variety of secondary metabolites in plants, fungi, and microorganisms.
2. Shikimic acid has great potential for the design and synthesis of enzyme inhibitors which may selectively block specific enzyme-catalysed transformations along this pathway.
3. Shikimate can be used to synthesise (6S)-6-Fluoroshikimic acid, an antibiotic which inhibits the aromatic biosynthetic pathway.
1. Licochalcone A exhibits potent antimalarial activity via and might be developed into a new antimalarial drug.
2. Licochalcone A had anti-tumor activity in all cell lines tested and enhanced the effect of paclitaxel and vinblastine chemotherapy.
3.Licochalcone A induced apoptosis in MCF-7 and HL-60 cell lines, as demonstrated by cleavage of PARP, the substrate of ICE-like proteases.
4. Licochalcone A exhibits a strong antileishmanial activity ,that appropriate substituted chalcones might be a new class of antileishmanial drugs.
1. Chrysosplenol D inhibited inflammation in vitro and in vivo.
2. Chrysosplenol D is important antibiotics and antimalarials.
3. Chrysosplenol D suppressed LPS-induced release of IL-1 beta, IL-6 and MCP-1, inhibited cell migration, and reduced LPS-induced IκB and c-JUN phosphorylation in Raw264.7 cells.