|A unique collection of 81 Cardioprotective natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||Bb1313|| Cardioprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 81 Compounds|
2mg/well * 81 Compounds
1. Squalene can significantly suppress colonic aberrant crypt foci (ACF) formation and crypt multiplicity strengthens the hypothesis that squalene possesses chemopreventive activity against colon carcinogenesis.
2. Squalene is an inhibitor of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase activity and has been proposed to inhibit the farnesylation of ras oncoproteins, it can effectively inhibit NNK-induced lung tumorigenesis.
3. Squalene has cardioprotective effect, it exerts an antioxidant effect against isoproterenol- induced myocardial infarction by blocking the induction of lipid peroxidation, suggests that its cardioprotective effect may be ascribable to its antioxidant property and membrane stabilizing action.
4. Squalene may be efficacious as a cytoprotectant in cyclophosphamide-induced toxicities.
1. (+)-Syringaresinol shows inhibitory activity of Helicobacter pylori motility with the IC50 value is 50 microg/ml.
2. (-)-Syringaresinol has been reported to potently inhibit the proliferation of human promyelocytic HL-60 cells through G 1 arrest and induction of apoptosis, suggests that it may be a potential chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of cancer.
3. Syringaresinol induces vasorelaxation by enhancing NO production in endothelial cells via two distinct mechanisms, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt- and (PLC)/Ca2+/CaMKKβ -dependent eNOS phosphorylation and Ca(2+)-dependent eNOS dimerization.
4. Syringaresinol can protect against hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced cardiomyocytes injury and death by destabilization of HIF-1α in a FOXO3-dependent mechanism.
Scutellarin has many pharmacological effects, such as antioxidant, antitumor, antiviral, neuroprotection and antiinflammatory activities. It down-regulates the STAT3/Girdin/Akt signaling in HCC cells, and inhibits RANKL-mediated MAPK and NF-κB signaling pathway in osteoclasts.
8-Gingerol is one of the principal components of ginger, which is widely used in China and elsewhere as a food, spice and herb, it has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, immunosuppressive, and skin-whitening activities. It suppresses cellular tyrosinase activity and decrease melanin content, inhibits the expression of MC1R, MITF, tyrosinase, TRP1 and TRP2, decreases intracellular RS and ROS levels in B16F10 and B16F1 cells, inhibits melanogenesis by down-regulation of MAPK, PKA signaling pathway.
|CFN99161||Salvianolic acid A
Salvianolic acid A has antioxidant, hepatoprotective, antithrombotic effect, and antiplatelet actions. it also has a significant protective effect against isoproterenol-induced myocardial infarction; it activates the Nrf2/HO-1 axis in RPE cells and protects against oxidative stress via activation of Akt/mTORC1 signaling. Salvianolic acid A (oral) can significantly improve glucose metabolism and inhibit oxidative injury as well as protect against impaired vascular responsiveness in STZ-induced diabetic rats. It is a novel matrix metalloproteinase-9 inhibitor, can prevents cardiac remodeling in spontaneously hypertensive rats.