|A unique collection of 81 Cardioprotective natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||Bb1313|| Cardioprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 81 Compounds|
2mg/well * 81 Compounds
1. Squalene has anti-cancer activity.
2. Squalene is an intermediate metabolite in the synthesis of cholesterol.
3. Squalene has antioxidant activity, appears to function in the skin as a quencher of singlet oxygen, protecting human skin surface from lipid peroxidation due to exposure to UV and other sources of ionizing radiation.
1. Syringaresinol inhibits Helicobacter pylori motility.
2. Syringaresinol induces vasorelaxation by enhancing NO production in endothelial cells.
3. Syringaresinol may be a potential chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of cancer.
4. Syringaresinol shows inhibitory effects on the P-glycoprotein in adriamycin-resistant human breast cancer cells, MCF-7/ADR.
1. Scutellarin has antioxidant activity.
2. Scutellarin has neuroprotective activity.
3. Scutellarin induces apoptosis of ovarian and breast tumor cells in vitro.
4. Scutellarin inhibits several strains of HIV-1 replication with different potencies.
5. Scutellarin has protective effects for cerebral injury through regulating the expression of NOS isoforms and angiogenic molecules.
1. 8-Gingerol has antioxidant activity.
2. 8-Gingerol has antimycobacterial activity.
3. 8-Gingerol could be used as an effective skin-whitening agent.
4. 8-Gingerol shows antipyretic and anti-inflammation characteristics.
5. 8-Gingerol seems to be effective in an animal model of rheumatoid arthritis.
6. 8-Gingerol inhibits the anti-serotonin 3 receptor function, exhibits cardiotonic activity.
7. 8-Gingerol affects gastric motility and potentially have an antispasmodic effect on the gastrointestinal system.
8. 8-gingerol inhibited melanogenesis in B16F10 and B16F1 cells by down-regulation of both mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPK) and protein kinase A (PKA) signaling pathways or through its antioxidant properties.
|CFN99161||Salvianolic acid A
1. Salvianolic acid A has anti-oxidative capability.
2. Salvianolic acid A positively regulates PTEN protein level and inhibits growth of A549 lung cancer cells.
3. Salvianolic acid A inhibits proliferation, causes cell cycle arrest at the S phase, and induces apoptosis dose dependently to the two kinds of cancer cells.
4. Salvianolic acid A has inhibitory effect on Cu2+ mediated human LDL oxidation through chelating Cu2+ and scavenging free radicals.
5. Salvianolic acid A could protect hepatic lipid peroxidation, and had marked effects against liver injur y and fibrosis in carbon tetrachloride induced fibrotic rats.
6. Salvianolic acid A has inhibitory effect on Cu2+ mediated human LDL oxidation through chelating Cu2+ and scavenging free radicals.
7. Salvianolic acid A can reverse paclitaxel resistance through suppressing transgelin 2 expression by mechanisms involving attenuation of PI3 K/Akt pathway activation and ABC transporter up-regulation.