|A unique collection of 60 Toxicity natural compounds for screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb201|| Toxicity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 60 Compounds|
2mg/well * 60 Compounds
1. Petasitenine has toxicity, the toxic effect will be developed in the tissues other than the liver or in the species apart from rodents.
2. Petasitenine has carcinogenic activity.
Khellin, as photosensitizer, together with ultraviolet A (UVA) irradiation, it can treat vitiligo patients; it does not induce skin phototoxicity with UVA but it induces repigmentation similar to psoralens. Khellin exhibits significant Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) inhibitory activity, it has anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties, it may be beneficial in the management of kidney stone disease caused by hyperoxaluria.
1. Humantenmine is a toxic compound isolated from Gelsemium elegans Benth .
2. Humantenmine and koumine may inhibit several CYP450 enzyme activities.
1. Senaetnine possesses mild alkylating reactivity, and the evidence indicates that it can cause moderate tissue injury without the need for metabolic activation.
Dihydrotanshinone I is a potent inhibitor of the HuR:RNA interaction, it exhibits strong inhibition towards human liver microsome (HLM)-catalyzed propofol glucuronidation, and UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) 1A7. Dihydrotanshinone I has antibacterial, anti-cancer, anti-angiogenic, and cytotoxic activities, it induces caspase and ROS dependent apoptosis and autophagy.