|A unique collection of 60 Toxicity natural compounds for screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb201|| Toxicity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 60 Compounds|
2mg/well * 60 Compounds
1. 9-Methoxycanthin-6-one has anti-tumour activity, exhibits cytotoxic activity towards KB, LU-1, LNCaP, HL-60 cancer cells and other human cancer cell lines with IC50 values around 1-4 μg/mL.
|CFN92051||Ganoderic acid A
1. Ganoderic acid A exhibits antitumor activity, mediated through its inhibitory effect on nuclear transcription factor-kappaB and activator protein-1.
2. Ganoderic acid A can induce proliferation inhibition, apoptosis and suppression of invasion in human osteosarcoma HOS and MG-63 cells.
3. Ganoderic acid A promotes cisplatin-induced cell death by enhancing the sensitivity of HepG2 cells to cisplatin mainly via the signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 suppression, significantly suppresses IL-6-induced signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 phosphorylation.
|CFN92053||Ganoderic acid C1
1. Ganoderic acid C1 inhibits histamine release.
2. Ganoderic acid C1 has anti-tumor-promoting activity.
3. Ganoderic acid C1 is moderately active inhibitors against HIV-1 protease.
4. Ganoderic acid C1 has anti-inflammatory activity, has potential for treating TNF-α mediated inflammation in asthma and other inflammatory diseases.
|CFN92054||Ganoderic acid C2
1. Ganoderic acid C2 has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Ganoderic acid C2 has anti-tumor-promoting activity.
3. Ganoderic acid C2 can inhibit histamine release.
4. Ganoderic acid C2 has inhibitory effects on the induction of Epstein-Barr Virus early antigen.
1. Berberrubine has antitumor activity.
2. Berberrubine has antidiabetic activity.
3. Berberrubine dose-dependently inhibits IL-8 and MCP-1 protein levels in the media and mRNA expression of the cells stimulated with IL-1beta or TNF-alpha.