|A unique collection of 60 Toxicity natural compounds for screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb201|| Toxicity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 60 Compounds|
2mg/well * 60 Compounds
1. 9-Methoxycanthin-6-one has anti-tumour activity, exhibits cytotoxic activity towards KB, LU-1, LNCaP, HL-60 cancer cells and other human cancer cell lines with IC50 values around 1-4 μg/mL.
|CFN92051||Ganoderic acid A
Ganoderic acid A , a representative active triterpenoid from Ganoderma lucidum, exhibits antinociceptive, antioxidative, cytotoxic, hepatoprotective and anticancer activities. It has a wide spectrum of targets including nuclear transcription factor-kappaB,activator protein-1,STAT,IL-6,JAK, and p38MAPK.
|CFN92053||Ganoderic acid C1
1. Ganoderic acid C1 inhibits histamine release.
2. Ganoderic acid C1 has anti-tumor-promoting activity.
3. Ganoderic acid C1 is moderately active inhibitors against HIV-1 protease.
4. Ganoderic acid C1 has anti-inflammatory activity, has potential for treating TNF-α mediated inflammation in asthma and other inflammatory diseases.
|CFN92054||Ganoderic acid C2
Ganoderic acid C2 has anti-inflammatory,and anti-tumor-promoting activities. Ganoderic acid C2 can inhibit histamine release, it also has inhibitory effects on the induction of Epstein-Barr Virus early antigen.
Berberrubine possesses diverse pharmacological activities, including glucose-lowering, lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor effects. Berberrubine dose-dependently inhibits IL-8 and MCP-1 protein levels in the media and mRNA expression of the cells stimulated with IL-1beta or TNF-alpha.