|A unique collection of 60 Toxicity natural compounds for screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb201|| Toxicity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 60 Compounds|
2mg/well * 60 Compounds
1. Tetramethylammonium ion has limited toxicity of dermal exposure, but fatal effects can be introduced by pre-treatment with hydroxide ion.
1. Beta-Yohimbine has anti-plasmodial and anti-malarial activity.
2. Beta-Yohimbine has approximately twice as toxic as yohimbine and corynanthine about one fifth as toxic.
3. Beta-yohimbine has alpha-1 and alpha-2 adrenoceptor blocking activities, it has cardiovascular effects.
1. Baogongteng A and Baogongteng C are the major toxic chemical compounds of the Erycibe species.
1. Baogongteng A is a new tropane alkaloid used for treating glaucoma, synthetic baogongteng A also shows myotic activities in rabbits, but the potency is half of that of the natural product.
2. Baogongteng A and Baogongteng C are the major toxic chemical compounds of the Erycibe species.
3. Baogongteng A analogs as effective muscarinic agonists or antagonists in clinical use.
Tanshinone IIA is an estrogen receptor partial agonist with antiandrogenic properties, it has neuroprotective effects against cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury and traumatic injury of the spinal cord in rats. Tanshinone IIA has anti-leukemia, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties, inhibits the release of inflammatory cytokines, such as, IL-1 β, IL-6 α, TNF-α.