|A unique collection of 60 Toxicity natural compounds for screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb201|| Toxicity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 60 Compounds|
2mg/well * 60 Compounds
1. 20-O-(2′E,4′Z-decadienoyl)ingenol, one toxic terpenoid from raw Gansui.
Kansuiphorin C and 3-O-(2′E,4′Z-decadienoyl)-ingenol exhibit significant anticomplement activity with respective 50% inhibitory concentration values of 44.1±3.8 and 89.5±5.5 uM.
2. 20-O-acetyl-[3-O-(2'E,4'Z)-decadienoyl]-ingenol and 3-O-(2'E,4'Z)-decadienoylingenol show the same antinematodal activity against the nematode, Bursaphelenchus xylophilus, at a minimum effective dose (MED) of 5 microg/cotton ball.
1. 3-O-(2'E,4'E-Decadienoyl)ingenol , one toxic terpenoid from raw Gansui.
2. 3-O-(2′E,4′E-decadienoyl)-ingenol and 3-O-(2′E,4′Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetyl-ingenol show cytotoxicity on Namalwa cells with IC 50 values of 7.6 and 5.2 umol·L-1, respectively.
1. Enniatin B1 has intestinal toxicity.
2. Enniatins A, A(1), B, B(1) have antifungal effects.
3. Enniatins A1, B and B1 induce apoptotic cell death in H4IIE hepatoma cells accompanied by inhibition of ERK phosphorylation.
1. 7beta-Hydroxycholesterol, a major cytotoxin in oxidized LDL, induces Ca(2+) oscillations, MAP kinase activation and apoptosis in human aortic smooth muscle cells.
2. 7beta-Hydroxycholesterol and 7-ketocholesterol have dual cytotoxic effects on the cells of the vascular wall by their ability to induce apoptosis in endothelial and smooth muscle cells and necrosis in fibroblasts.
3. 7beta-Hydroxycholesterol can inhibit the proliferation of NCI-H460 cells through apoptosis via caspase activation.
4. 7-beta-Hydroxycholesterol can reinforce the susceptibility of K562 adriamycin-resistant cells to this drug, it also can enhance radiosensitivity in RDM4 cells.
3-Deoxyaconitine has toxicity.