|A unique collection of 60 Toxicity natural compounds for screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb201|| Toxicity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 60 Compounds|
2mg/well * 60 Compounds
|CFN99506||Aristolochic acid B
Aristolochic acid II (Aristolochic acid B，AAII), one of the major components of the carcinogenic plant extract aristolochic acid, is known to be mutagenic and to form DNA adducts in vitro and in vivo, AAII shows more carcinogenic risk than aristolochic acid I, and this may be, at least partly, the result of its increased levels in kidney and plasma.
Procyanidin B2 has vascular protective, anti-diabetic nephropathy, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant activities. Procyanidin B2 inhibited NLRP3 inflammasome activation via suppression of AP-1 pathway, and up-regulated the expression of GSTP1 via a mechanism that involves ERK and p38 MAPK activation and Nrf2 translocation. It has anti- and pro-oxidant effects on metal-mediated DNA damage by interacting with H2O2 and metal ions.
1. Sambutoxin, a new mycotoxin produced by toxic Fusarium isolates obtained from rotted potato tubers, it can cause toxic effects in rats, including body weight loss, feed refusal, hemorrhage in the stomach and intestines, and, finally, death when rats were fed diets supplemented with 0.05 and 0.1% sambutoxin.
2. Sambutoxin inhibits rabbit platelet aggregation, which may be party due to the decrease of ATP release.
3. Sambutoxin has in vitro cytotoxicity against various human and murine tumor cells and values of sambutoxin ranged from 46.2 to 1,425.6 ng/ml.
1. beta-Amyrin acetate and β-amyrin palmitate as antidyslipidemic agents, they show significant HMG-CoA-reductase inhibition.
2. beta-Amyrin acetate and honokiol exhibit sEH inhibitory activity.
3. beta-Amyrin acetate has a high antioxidant potential with an IC50 value of 158.2ug/mL, and has cytotoxicity , it could be a viable source of antioxidant and cytotoxic agents in cancer chemotherapy in the near future.
4. beta-Amyrin acetate has anti-inflammatory activity,with ID50 values in the range of 0.15-0.75 micromol/ear.
5. beta-Amyrin acetate exhibits weak-moderate antiproliferative activity against the A2780 human ovarian cancer cell line.
Cantharidin, a natural toxicant of blister beetles, is a strong inhibitor of protein phosphatases types 1 (PP1) and 2A (PP2A), and is a novel and potent multidrug resistance (MDR) reversal agent. Cantharidin has anti-tumor activity, it causes oxidative stress that provokes DNA damage and p53-dependent apoptosis, it impairs cell migration and invasion by suppressing MMP-2 and -9 through PI3K/NF-κB signaling pathways.