|CFN90198||Alisol A 24-acetate
1. Alisol A 24-acetate has antibacterial activity.
2. Alisol A 24-acetate has anti-complement activity against the classical pathway of the complement system with IC50 values of 130 microM.
3. Alisol A 24-acetate can effectively prevent bone loss in ovariectomized (OVX) mice, and that it can be considered a potential therapeutic for the treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis.
4. Alisol A 24-acetate could be developed as a new structural scaffold for inhibitors of osteoclast differentiation in order to develop new drugs against osteoporosis.
1. Alisol B can suppress C3a induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition .
2. Alisol B may be a potential novel therapeutic molecule for bone disorders through targeting the differentiation of osteoclasts as well as their functions.
3. Alisol B also inhibited RANKL-induced expression of NFATc1 and c-Fos, which are key transcription factors for osteoclastogenesis.
4. The molecular target of Alisol B is the sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+) ATPase, it provides detailed insights into the cytotoxic mechanism of a novel antitumor compound.
|CFN99753||Alisol B 23-acetate
1. Alisol B 23-acetate produces protective effect against ANIT-induced hepatotoxity and cholestasis, due to FXR-mediated regulation of transporters and enzymes.
2. Alisol B 23-acetate produces promotive effect on liver regeneration, due to FXR-mediated regulation of genes involved in hepatocyte proliferation and hepato-protection.
3. Alisol B 23-acetate produces a protective effect against CCl4-induced hepatotoxicity, due to FXR and STAT3-mediated gene regulation.
4. Alisol B 23-acetate obviously inhibits proliferation of the three ovarian cancer cell lines, it possesses anti-proliferation, anti-migration and anti-invasion activities as a single agent on ovarian cancer cells.
5. Alisol B 23-acetate could be a transporter substrate for P-glycoprotein (P-gp), it is also a partial non-competitive inhibitor of P-gp when verapamil was used as a substrate, suggests that it may be a potential MDR reversal agent and could serve as a lead compound in the development of novel drugs.
6. Alisol B 23-acetate shows moderate cytotoxic activities against B16-F10 and HT1080 tumor cells.
1. Alisol C can improve glucose uptake in Hep G2 cells, it may be one of the therapeutic material basis in hypoglycemic activities in A. orientalis.
2. Alisol C,16,23-oxido-alisol B and alisol O in Zexie may cause nephrotoxicity.
|CFN90199||Alisol C monoacetate
1. Alisol C monoacetate(Alisol C 23-acetate) has antibacterial activity.
1. Alizarin has a selective and effective inhibitory activity towards cancerous cells.
2. Alizarin acts through the inhibition of ERK phosphorylation and cell cycle arrest in the S-phase.
3. Alizarin and purpurin have antigenotoxic activities, which can be explained by inhibition of CYP activities responsible for activating the mutagens.
1. Allantoin has anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory activities.
2. Allantoin can enhance the antifungal activity of Nanoencapsulation.
3. Allantoin, as I-1R agonist, has the potential to develop as a new therapeutic agent for hypertension in the future.
1. Allicin exerts a unique bactericidal effect on biofilm-embedded bacteria.
2. Allicin can treat cancer via alleviating liver injury by as an adjuvant to Tamoxifen .
3. Allicin has protective effects on H9c2 cells, could inhibit intracellular ROS production instead of scavenging extracellular H(2)O(2) or free radicals.
4. Allicin could significantly inhibit vascular smooth muscle cells' proliferation and migration induced by insulin, which may be related to the inhibition of the activation of ERK signal path.
5. Allicin may inhibit the proliferation and induce the apoptosis of MGC‑803 human gastric carcinoma cells, and this may partially be achieved through the enhanced expression of p38 and cleaved caspase 3.
6. Allicin is beneficial in reducing blood cholesterol, triglycerides levels and systolic blood pressure in hypercholesterolemic rats, it may beneficially affect two risk factors for atherosclerosis–hyperlipidemia and hypertension.
7. Allicin exhibits antioxidant activities as protective compounds against free radical damage.
8. Allicin can strongly inhibit cysteine proteinases and cytopathic effects of Entamoeba histolytica.
9. Allicin is an anti-inflammatory agent , it exerts an inhibitory immunomodulatory effect on intestinal epithelial cells and suggest that allicin may have the potential to attenuate intestinal inflammation.
1. Alnustone exerts significant anti-inflammatory activity in the assay of carrageenin-induced hind paw edema in rats.
1. Aloeemodin is able to interact with DNA under certain in vitro conditions, however, in vivo it is negative did not indicate a genotoxic potential, thus, it may be assumed that a genotoxic risk for man might be unlikely.
2. Aloeemodin has inhibition of β-amyloid aggregation, and has neuroprotective effect on primary hippocampal cells against β-amyloid induced toxicity.
3. Aloeemodin has anti-fibrotic effects, perhaps through downregulation of the expression of Smad2 mRNA and TGF-β1,TIMP1,and type Ⅰ and Ⅲ collagen proteins,and upregulation of the expression of Smad7 mRNA.
4. Aloeemodin may have therapeutic effects on liver fibrosis induced by Schistosoma of liver through the effects of TGF-β1,VEGF and FAK expression.
5. Aloeemodin can suppress the proliferation of HGC-27 cell to induce apoptosis and block cell cycle.