|CFN99753||Alisol B 23-acetate
1. Alisol B 23-acetate produces protective effect against ANIT-induced hepatotoxity and cholestasis, due to FXR-mediated regulation of transporters and enzymes.
2. Alisol B 23-acetate produces promotive effect on liver regeneration, due to FXR-mediated regulation of genes involved in hepatocyte proliferation and hepato-protection.
3. Alisol B 23-acetate produces a protective effect against CCl4-induced hepatotoxicity, due to FXR and STAT3-mediated gene regulation.
1. Alisol C can improve glucose uptake in Hep G2 cells, it may be one of the therapeutic material basis in hypoglycemic activities in A. orientalis.
2. Alisol C,16,23-oxido-alisol B and alisol O in Zexie may cause nephrotoxicity.
|CFN90199||Alisol C monoacetate
1. Alisol C 23-acetate has antibacterial activity.
1. Allantoin has anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory activities.
2. Allantoin can enhance the antifungal activity of Nanoencapsulation.
3. Allantoin, as I-1R agonist, has the potential to develop as a new therapeutic agent for hypertension in the future.
1. Allicin exerts a unique bactericidal effect on biofilm-embedded bacteria.
2. Allicin can treat cancer via alleviating liver injury by as an adjuvant to Tamoxifen .
3. Allicin has protective effects on H9c2 cells, could inhibit intracellular ROS production instead of scavenging extracellular H(2)O(2) or free radicals.
4. Allicin could significantly inhibit vascular smooth muscle cells' proliferation and migration induced by insulin, which may be related to the inhibition of the activation of ERK signal path.
5. Allicin may inhibit the proliferation and induce the apoptosis of MGC‑803 human gastric carcinoma cells, and this may partially be achieved through the enhanced expression of p38 and cleaved caspase 3.
1. Aloeemodin (AE) has a specific in vitro and in vivo anti-neuroectodermal tumor activity.
2. Aloeemodin reduces the toxicity and ROS induced by both monomeric and oligomeric Aβ species.
3. Aloeemodin appears to have some protective effect not only against hepatocyte death but also on the inflammatory response subsequent to lipid peroxidation.
4. Aloeemodin has a strong stimulant-laxative action; is not carcinogenic when applied to the skin, although it may increase the carcinogenicity of some kind of radiation.
1. Aloe-emodin-8-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside shows moderate bioactivity against human Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B (hPTP1B) in vitro.
1. Aloin A/B (1) and aloin-6'-O-acetate A/B (2) inhibited growth of several bacterial and fungal pathogens with minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) from 10 to 400 microg/mL and 800 to 1000 microg/mL.
1. Alpha-Amyrin is an antineoplastic agent.
2. Alpha-Amyrin is trypsin and chymotrypsin inhibitor.
3. Alpha-Amyrin induces proliferation of human keratinocytes.
4. Alpha-Amyrin can as a hepatomodulatory potent to feasibility for a promising liver curative drug.
1. alpha-Boswellic acid (α-BA), a pentacyclic triterpene compound from extracts of Frankincense, has gastroprotective properties, α-BA decreases oxidative stress and that the Nrf2/HO-1 pathway might play a role in the gastroprotective action of α-BA in ethanol-induced gastric injury in rats.
2. alpha-Boswellic acid can efficiently reduce hyperphosphorylated Tau (Ser404) in STZ-treated astrocytes and decrease ROS generation and promote proliferation of astrocytes through elevating Survivin expression, suggests that α-BA could be considered as a potent therapeutic agent for prevention and decreasing the progression of Alzheimer’s hallmarks in astrocytes; however, more in vivo studies would be needed.
3. Boswellic acid has protective effects against acetaminophen (APAP)-induced hepatotoxicity in Balb/ cA mice.