1. Anwuligan(Macelignan) is a natural compound isolated from Myristica fragrans Houtt.
2. Anwuligan possesses therapeutic potentials against neurodegenerative diseases with oxidative stress and neuroinflammation.
1. Apigenin K has anti-inflammatory effect.
2. Apigenin K has antiangiogenic potential.
3. Apigenin at low-dose has the potential to slow or prevent breast cancer progression.
4. Apigenin may inhibit EV71 replication through suppressing viral IRES activity and modulating cellular JNK pathway.
5. Apigenin is a potent inhibitor of CYP2C9, an enzyme responsible for the metabolism of many pharmaceutical drugs in the body.
1. Apigenin-7-glucuronide has antioxidant activity.
2. Apigenin-7-glucuronide inhibits the major pathways of arachidonate metabolism in leukocytes.
1. Apiin is the reducing and stabilizing agent.
2. Apiin has inhibitory activity in-vitro on iNOS expression and nitrite production when added before LPS stimulation in the medium of J774.A1 cells.
1. Arctigenin, the aglycone of arctiin, has antiviral and anticancer effects.
2. Arctigenin, has beneficial effects on metabolic disorders in ob/ob mice, as a potent indirect activator of AMPK via inhibition of respiratory complex I.
3. Arctigenin selectively promoted glucose-starved A549 tumor cells to undergo necrosis by inhibiting mitochondrial respiration.
4. Arctigenin inhibited T lymphocyte proliferation and decreased the gene expression of IL-2, IFN-γ and NF-AT.
5. Arctigenin is an antioxidant in the treatment of fatigue and related diseases, can enhance rat swimming endurance.
1. Arctiin is an inducer for growth inhibition and dephosphorylates.
2. Arctiin may have the effects of anti-cancer and anti-obesity.
3. Arctiin may exert anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting the pro-inflammatory mediators through the inactivation of NF-kB.
1. Arenobufagin has potent antineoplastic activity against HCC HepG2 cells as well as corresponding multidrug-resistant HepG2/ADM cells.
2. Arenobufagin has antineoplastic effect that involves cross talk between apoptosis and autophagy via inhibition of the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway.
3. Arenobufagin is a specific inhibitor of VEGF-mediated angiogenesis, may be associated with cell cycle arrest and apoptosis of vein endothelial cells.
1. Aristolactam AII has cytotoxic activity.
2. Aristolactam AII shows platelet aggregation inhibitory activity.
|CFN99505||Aristolochic acid A
1. Aristolochic acid A has anticancer activity.
2. Aristolochic acid A has high inhibition of thrombin activity.
3. Aristolochic acid A is a nature calcium antagonist.
4. Aristolochic acid A is a potent nephrotoxin.
5. Aristolochic acid A strongly induces toxic damage during ovarian maturation by inhibiting Akt phosphorylation-mediated suppression of apoptosis.
|CFN99506||Aristolochic acid B
1. Aristolochic acid B has anticancer activity.
2. Aristolochic acid B has high inhibition of thrombin activity.
3. Aristolochic acid B produced a dose-dependent inhibition of in vitro phospholipid hydrolysis by HSF-PLA2.