3-Hydroxy-4-methoxycinnamic acid shows anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antioxidant, and antidiabetic properties, it is an anti-glycation agent, inhibits fructose- and glucose-mediated protein glycation.
1. 3'-Methoxydaidzein and geraldol have antiplatelet aggregation activity and appear to be specific against collagen‐induce platelet aggregation with a IC50 values of12.3 and 61.5 uM, respectively.
2. 3'-Methoxydaidzein has antioxidant activity.
1. 3'-Methoxypuerarin (3'-MOP) can protect hippocampal neurons against ischemia/reperfusion injury by inhibiting apoptosis.
2. 3'-Methoxypuerarin has antioxidant activities, it shows ONOO(-) scavenging activity and weak NO· and O(2)(-) scavenging activities.
1. Dl-3-n-Butylphthalide has antihypertensive effects, may slow the progression of hypertensive nephropathy by a variety of mechanisms.
2. 3-n-Butylphthalide is effective for improving cognitive and global functioning in patients with subcortical VCIND and exhibits good safety, this effect might be mediated by preventing the decline of the central cholinergic system.
1. 3-O-(2′E,4′Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol, one toxic terpenoid from raw Gansui.
2. 3-O-(2′E,4′Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol has strong cytotoxicity against human normal cell lines L-O2 and GES-1 with dose-dependent relationships .
3. 20-O-acetyl-[3-O-(2'E,4'Z)-decadienoyl]-ingenol and 3-O-(2'E,4'Z)-decadienoylingenol show the same antinematodal activity against the nematode, Bursaphelenchus xylophilus, at a minimum effective dose (MED) of 5 microg/cotton ball.
4. 3-O-(2'E,4'Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol induces the cytotoxicity of intestinal epithelial cells of rats (IEC-6 cells) depends on induction of cell apoptosis via mitochondrial pathway and cell cycle arrest.
5. 3-O-(2'E,4'Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol, kansuinine B and kansuinine A can markedly promote SPL proliferation and NO production by PMphi at concentrations from 0.78 to 12.50 microg/mL, hence the they are believed to be important proinflammatory components of the roots of E. kansui.
3-O-Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid inhibits 5-lipoxygenase product formation with an IC(50) of 1.5 m muM.
1. 3-O-Acetyl-beta-boswellic acid has antitumor activity.
2. 3-O-Acetyl-beta-boswellic acid inhibits synthesis of DNA, RNA and protein in human leukemia HL-60 cells in a dose dependent manner with IC50 values ranging from 0.6 to 7.1 microM.
3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid exhibits anti-angiogenic effects, it inhibits proliferation, migration and tube formation of umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) in a dose-dependent manner; it can inhibit VEGF-A-induced lymphangiogenesis and lymph node metastasis in an oral squamous cell carcinoma animal model. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid has antihyperglycemic activity, it shows a significant decrease in the glucose level of STZ-induced diabetic rats.
|CFN92573||3-O-Caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester