3-O-Acetyl-beta-boswellic acid has antitumor activity, it inhibits synthesis of DNA, RNA and protein in human leukemia HL-60 cells in a dose dependent manner with IC50 values ranging from 0.6 to 7.1 microM.
3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid exhibits anti-angiogenic effects, it inhibits proliferation, migration and tube formation of umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) in a dose-dependent manner; it can inhibit VEGF-A-induced lymphangiogenesis and lymph node metastasis in an oral squamous cell carcinoma animal model. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid has antihyperglycemic activity, it shows a significant decrease in the glucose level of STZ-induced diabetic rats.
|CFN92573||3-O-Caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester
3-O-Caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester is a natural product from Morus alba L.
1. 3-O-Caffeoylshikimic acid shows anti-oxidative activity .
2. 3-O-Caffeoylshikimic acid shows potent antiproliferative activities with IC(50) values among 5-150 μM against HepG2 human liver cancer, HL-60 human myeloid leukemia, K562 human myeloid leukemia, and CNE-1 human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell lines.
3-O-Feruloylquinic acid is a protease inhibitor, it exerts moderate inhibitory effect against AIV (H5N1) in vitro.
1. 3-O-Methylquercetin may exert its anti-inflammatory effect through the inhibition of iNOS DNA transcription.
2. 3-O-Methylquercetin is a selective and competitive PDE3/PDE4 inhibitor, and inhibits PDE3 than PDE4 with a low K(m) value.
3. 3-O-Methylquercetin inhibits total cAMP- and cGMP-phosphodiesterase (PDE) of guinea pig trachealis at low concentrations.
4. 3-O-Methylquercetin has both anti-inflammatory and bronchodilating effects, and has the potential for use in the treatment of asthma at a dose without affecting blood pressure.
5. 3-O-Methylquercetin has antiviral activity.
1. 3-O-(E)-p-coumaroyl tormentic acid induces apoptotic cell death in human leukemia (HL60) via mainly mitochondrial pathway by, at least in part, Topo I inhibition, it may be promising lead compound for developing an effective drug for treatment of leukemia.
2. 3-O-trans-p-coumaroyltormentic acid shows cytotoxicity against four human tumor cell lines (A549, SK-OV-3, SK-MEL-2, and HCT-15) in vitro, the IC50 values of 13.72, 14.29,14.61, 14.04 uM, respectively.
3. 3beta-O-cis-p-Coumaroyltormentic acid, and 3beta-O-trans-p-coumaroyltormentic acid are weakly selective for vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE) compared with eukaryotic cells, with an MIC of 59.4microg/mL and a 50% inhibitory concentration (IC50) of 72.0microg/mL for monkey kidney epithelial (MA104) cells.
4. A mixture of 3-O-cis-p-coumaroyltormentic acid and 3-O-trans-p-coumaroyltormentic acid shows an inhibitory effect comparable to (-)-epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) of green tea on the activation of Epstein-Barr virus early antigen (EBV-EA) induced by 12-O-tetradeca--noylphorbol-13-acetate (TPA).
3-oxo-Olean-12-en-28-oic acid and kulinone have cytotoxic effects, with IC50 values of 5.6-21.2 μg/mL.