Dl-3-n-Butylphthalide has antihypertensive effects, may slow the progression of hypertensive nephropathy by a variety of mechanisms.3-n-Butylphthalide is effective for improving cognitive and global functioning in patients with subcortical VCIND and exhibits good safety, this effect might be mediated by preventing the decline of the central cholinergic system.
1. 3-O-(2′E,4′Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol, one toxic terpenoid from raw Gansui.
2. 3-O-(2′E,4′Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol has strong cytotoxicity against human normal cell lines L-O2 and GES-1 with dose-dependent relationships .
3. 20-O-acetyl-[3-O-(2'E,4'Z)-decadienoyl]-ingenol and 3-O-(2'E,4'Z)-decadienoylingenol show the same antinematodal activity against the nematode, Bursaphelenchus xylophilus, at a minimum effective dose (MED) of 5 microg/cotton ball.
4. 3-O-(2'E,4'Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol induces the cytotoxicity of intestinal epithelial cells of rats (IEC-6 cells) depends on induction of cell apoptosis via mitochondrial pathway and cell cycle arrest.
5. 3-O-(2'E,4'Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol, kansuinine B and kansuinine A can markedly promote SPL proliferation and NO production by PMphi at concentrations from 0.78 to 12.50 microg/mL, hence the they are believed to be important proinflammatory components of the roots of E. kansui.
3-O-Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid inhibits 5-lipoxygenase product formation with an IC(50) of 1.5 m muM.
3-O-Acetyl-beta-boswellic acid has antitumor activity, it inhibits synthesis of DNA, RNA and protein in human leukemia HL-60 cells in a dose dependent manner with IC50 values ranging from 0.6 to 7.1 microM.
3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid exhibits anti-angiogenic effects, it inhibits proliferation, migration and tube formation of umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) in a dose-dependent manner; it can inhibit VEGF-A-induced lymphangiogenesis and lymph node metastasis in an oral squamous cell carcinoma animal model. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid has antihyperglycemic activity, it shows a significant decrease in the glucose level of STZ-induced diabetic rats.
|CFN92573||3-O-Caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester
3-O-Caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester is a natural product from Morus alba L.
3-O-Caffeoylshikimic acid shows anti-oxidative activity, it also shows potent antiproliferative activities with IC(50) values among 5-150 μM against HepG2 human liver cancer, HL-60 human myeloid leukemia, K562 human myeloid leukemia, and CNE-1 human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell lines.
3-O-Feruloylquinic acid is a protease inhibitor, it exerts moderate inhibitory effect against AIV (H5N1) in vitro.