1. Ailanthone has anti-inflammatory, anti-HIV, anti-malarial, anti-allergic, antiulcer and antimicrobial activities..
2. Ailanthone has significant pre-emergence herbicide activity , is directly correlated to Ailanthone concentration.
3. Ailanthone has potent antineoplastic activity against hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), it can inhibit huh7 cancer cell growth via cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in vitro and in vivo.
1. Ajugasterone C shows significant inhibitory effect at 100 mg/kg dose on rat paw oedema development due to carrageenan-induced inflammation in Sprague Dawley rats.
1. Ajugol shows some trypanocidal potential against Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense (IC50 values 29.3–73.0 ug/ml).
1. Albiflorin enhances mitochondrial function to suppress antimycin A-induced oxidative damage via the preservation of cytochrome C and cardiolipin, indicates that albiflorin may reduce or prevent osteoblast degeneration in osteoporosis.
2. Albiflorin produces significant antidepressant-like effects, which are closely related to the hippocampal 5-HT/NE increase and expression, indicates that albiflorin could be a potential anti-depressant drug.
3. The administration of albiflorin can significantly ameliorate myelosuppression in all cases, it may promote the recovery of bone marrow hemopoietic function in a myelosuppressed mouse model.
4. Albiflorin, aloeemodin and neohesperidin have inhibition of β-amyloid aggregation, they have neuroprotective effect on primary hippocampal cells against β-amyloid induced toxicity.
5. Albiflorin can serve as a new chemical marker for the quality control of Paeoniae Radix and the Chinese Pharmacopoeia can be updated, via has similar anti-inflammatory effects to paeoniflorin.
|CFN90198||Alisol A 24-acetate
1. Alisol A 24-acetate has antibacterial activity.
2. Alisol A 24-acetate has anti-complement activity against the classical pathway of the complement system with IC50 values of 130 microM.
3. Alisol A 24-acetate can effectively prevent bone loss in ovariectomized (OVX) mice, and that it can be considered a potential therapeutic for the treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis.
4. Alisol A 24-acetate could be developed as a new structural scaffold for inhibitors of osteoclast differentiation in order to develop new drugs against osteoporosis.
1. Alisol B can suppress C3a induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition .
2. Alisol B may be a potential novel therapeutic molecule for bone disorders through targeting the differentiation of osteoclasts as well as their functions.
3. Alisol B also inhibited RANKL-induced expression of NFATc1 and c-Fos, which are key transcription factors for osteoclastogenesis.
4. The molecular target of Alisol B is the sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+) ATPase, it provides detailed insights into the cytotoxic mechanism of a novel antitumor compound.
|CFN99753||Alisol B 23-acetate
1. Alisol B 23-acetate produces protective effect against ANIT-induced hepatotoxity and cholestasis, due to FXR-mediated regulation of transporters and enzymes.
2. Alisol B 23-acetate produces promotive effect on liver regeneration, due to FXR-mediated regulation of genes involved in hepatocyte proliferation and hepato-protection.
3. Alisol B 23-acetate produces a protective effect against CCl4-induced hepatotoxicity, due to FXR and STAT3-mediated gene regulation.
4. Alisol B 23-acetate obviously inhibits proliferation of the three ovarian cancer cell lines, it possesses anti-proliferation, anti-migration and anti-invasion activities as a single agent on ovarian cancer cells.
5. Alisol B 23-acetate could be a transporter substrate for P-glycoprotein (P-gp), it is also a partial non-competitive inhibitor of P-gp when verapamil was used as a substrate, suggests that it may be a potential MDR reversal agent and could serve as a lead compound in the development of novel drugs.
6. Alisol B 23-acetate shows moderate cytotoxic activities against B16-F10 and HT1080 tumor cells.
1. Alisol C can improve glucose uptake in Hep G2 cells, it may be one of the therapeutic material basis in hypoglycemic activities in A. orientalis.
2. Alisol C,16,23-oxido-alisol B and alisol O in Zexie may cause nephrotoxicity.
|CFN90199||Alisol C monoacetate
1. Alisol C monoacetate(Alisol C 23-acetate) has antibacterial activity.
1. Alizarin has a selective and effective inhibitory activity towards cancerous cells.
2. Alizarin acts through the inhibition of ERK phosphorylation and cell cycle arrest in the S-phase.
3. Alizarin and purpurin have antigenotoxic activities, which can be explained by inhibition of CYP activities responsible for activating the mutagens.