1. 5-O-Caffeoylshikimic acid shows moderate MDR reversal activity.
2. 5-O-Caffeoylshikimic acid shows anti-oxidative activity .
3. 5-O-Caffeoylshikimic acid can remarkably inhibit the macrophage migration and adhesion.
4. 5-O-Caffeoylshikimic acid has anti-inflammatory activity, the underlying mechanism was associated with downregulation of nuclear factor-κB.
5-O-Methylvisammioside is a naturally occuring product isolated from Saposhnikovia Divaricata and has analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and anti-platelet aggregation effects.
1. 6,7,4'-Trihydroxyisoflavone has antioxidant activity.
2. 6,7,4'-Trihydroxyisoflavone, is a novel inhibitor of PKCα in suppressing solar UV-induced matrix metalloproteinase 1.
3. 6,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavone, suppresses adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes via ATP-competitive inhibition of PI3K.
4. 6,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavone inhibits HCT-116 human colon cancer cell proliferation by targeting CDK1 and CDK2.
6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin(Esculetin) has various biological and pharmaceutical properties including anti-edema, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, hepatoprotective, anti-osteoarthritis and anti-rheumatoid arthritis effects. It inhibits lipoxygenases (LOs), p42/44 MAPK activation, PI3-kinase activation, as well as NF-kappaB and AP-1 activation, it exhibits competitive inhibition against the oxidation of 3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)- alanine by mushroom, the IC50 value of is 43 microM.
1. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has antimicrobial activity .
2. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has anti-bacteria activity against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria.
1. 6,8-Diprenylorobol possesses weaker anti-H. pylori activity, it may be a useful chemopreventive agent for peptic ulcer or gastric cancer in H. pylori-infected individuals.
2. 6,8-Diprenylorobol shows anti-estrogenic activity comparable to that of 4-hydroxytamoxifen, a typical estrogen receptor (ER) antagonist.
3. 6,8-Diprenylorobol shows promising cytotoxic effects toward HL-60 cells (IC50 4.3 ± 0.7 to 18.0 ± 1.7 uM).
4. 6,8-Diprenylorobol has antioxidant activity, it can reduce A2E photooxidation in a dose dependent manner.
5. 6,8-Diprenylorobol is evaluated against the AIDS-related opportunistic fungal pathogens, Candida albicans and Cryptococcus neoformans.
6. 6,8-Diprenylorobol can protect against 6-OHDA-induced neurotoxicity by enhancing the ubiquitin/proteasome-dependent degradation of α-synuclein and synphilin-1, suggesting that it may be a possible candidate for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
|CFN92741||6alpha-Hydroxypolyporenic acid C
1. 6'''-Feruloylspinosin may possess anti-inflammatory activity.