1.4'-Hydroxywogonin has positive effect on inhabiting those human tumor lines in vitro, with IC50 value is 8.3-38.4ug/mL .
1. 4-Methoxycinnamic acid is a photosensitive compound.
2. 4-Methoxycinnamic acid shows various pharmacologic actions such as hepatoprotective and antihyperglycemic activities, it also can stimulate insulin secretion from pancreatic β-cells by increasing Ca2+ influx via the L-type Ca2+ channels, but not through the closure of ATP-sensitive K+ channels.
3. 4-Methoxycinnamic acid can strongly inhibit the diphenolase activity of mushroom tyrosinase, with the IC 50 value of 0.42 mM, and the inhibition is reversible.
4. 4-Methoxycinnamic acid has protective effectan active phenolic acid against 1,2- dimethylhydrazine-induced colon carcinogenesis by modulating biotransforming bacterial enzymes and xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes.
1. 4-O-Feruloylquinic acid can be useful for the prevention of cardiovascular and other chronic diseases.
1. 5,15-Diacetyl-3-benzoyllathyrol is a melanine production inhibitor, excellent in inhibiting pigment stagnation and improving the discoloration of the skin or freckles, has excellent stability.
1. 5,5'-Dimethoxylariciresinol-4'-O-beta-D-glucoside is shown to effectively enhance chemosensitivity of resistant cells, which makes it may be a suitable candidate for potential multidrug resistance (MDR)-reversing agents.
1. 5,7-Dihydroxychromone isolated from DME is one of the active compounds that may contribute to regulate blood glucose levels.
2. 5,7-Dihydroxychromone exerts neuroprotective effect against 6-OHDA-induced oxidative stress and apoptosis by activating Nrf2/ARE signal .
3. 5,7-Dihydroxychromone induces the translocation of Nrf2 to the nucleus and increases Nrf2/ARE binding activity which results in the up-regulation of the expression of Nrf2-dependent antioxidant genes, including HO-1, NQO1, and GCLc.
1. 5-Heptadecylresorcinol has strong inhibitory property against the growth of PC3 cells.