1. Acteoside has antimicrobial activity.
2. Acteoside has neuroprotective activity, can promote nerve growth factor and tropomycin receptor kinase A expression.
3. Acteoside has anti-inflammatory activity, is a specific regulator of MDM2 activation in TSLP-stimulated mast cells, which indicates its potential use for the treatment of mast cell-mediated inflammatory diseases.
4. Acteoside has antioxidant activity, can protect the cells from X‑ray induced damage through enhancing the scavenging activity of ROS, decreasing the Bax/Bcl‑2 ratio and downregulating the activity of procaspase‑3, as well as modulating the mitogen‑activated protein kinase signaling pathways.
1. Adenanthin has bacteriostatic activity.
2. Adenanthin has antiinflammatory activity.
3. Adenanthin has antitumour activity .
4. Adenanthin is a novel NF-κB and nucleophilic cysteines inhibitor.
5. Adenanthin has antileukemic activity through targeting peroxiredoxin I/II.
6. Adenanthin can serve as the development of Prx I– and Prx II–targeted therapeutic agents.
1. Adenosine induces SphK1 activity in human and mouse sickle and normal erythrocytes in vitro.
2. Adenosine can activate the neuroimmune system, alter neuronal function and neurotransmission,and contribute to symptoms of sickness and psychopathologies, .
3. Adenosine activates mast cells have been long implicated in allergic asthma and studies in rodent mast cells have assigned the A3 Adenosine receptor (A3R) a primary role in mediating Adenosine responses.
1. Afzelin has antibacterial activity.
2. Afzelin promotes cytotoxic effect.
3. Afzelin effectively treats asthma is based on reduction of Th2 cytokine via inhibition of GATA‑binding protein 3 transcription factor, which is the master regulator of Th2 cytokine differentiation and production.
4. Afzelin has several cellular activities such as DNA-protective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory as well as UV-absorbing activity and may protect human skin from UVB-induced damage by a combination of UV-absorbing and cellular activities.
1. Agnuside has anti-arthritic activity.
2. Agnuside shows inhibition of vascular permeability and leukocyte migration in vivo.
1. Ailanthone has high toxicity.
2. Ailanthone has significant pre-emergence herbicide activity , is directly correlated to Ailanthone concentration.
1. Ajugasterone C shows significant inhibitory effect at 100 mg/kg dose on rat paw oedema development due to carrageenan-induced inflammation in Sprague Dawley rats.
1. Ajugol shows some trypanocidal potential against Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense (IC50 values 29.3–73.0 ug/ml).
1. Albiflorin has anticonvulsant effect for pain relief.
2. Albiflorin and paeoniflorin has neuroprotective action against Glu toxicity.
3. Albiflorin and paeoniflorin significantly ameliorated Glu-induced reduction of cell viability, nuclear and mitochondrial apoptotic alteration, reactive oxygen species accumulation and B-cell lymphoma 2 (Bcl-2)/Bax ratio.
4. Albiflorin can serve as a new chemical marker for the quality control of Paeoniae Radix and the Chinese Pharmacopoeia can be updated, via has similar anti-inflammatory effects to paeoniflorin.
|CFN90198||Alisol A 24-acetate
1. Alisol A 24-acetate has been determined for the quality control of this crude drug.