1. Asperulosidic acid has been recently used in chinese medicine as a useful drug against some tumors.
2. Asperulosidic acid has anticlastogenic activity, since the anticlastogenic irridoids have an alpha-unsaturated carbonyl group, this structure is considered to play an important role in the anticlastogenicity.
3. Asperulosidic acid, and 6-O-(beta-D-glucopyranosyl)-1-O-octanoyl-beta-D-glucopyranose are effective in suppressing 12-O-tedtradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate (TPA)- or epidermal growth factor (EGF)-induced cell transformation and associated AP-1 activity.
4. Asperulosidic acid can inhibit the seed germination and growth of seedlings of large crabgrass.
1. Astragalin may be a potential agent in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
2. Astragalin can be effective in allaying ROS-promoted bronchial fibrosis through inhibiting autophagosome formation in airways.
3. Astragalin ameliorates oxidative stress-associated epithelial eosinophilia and apoptosis through disturbing TLR4-PKCβ2-NADPH oxidase-responsive signaling.
4. Astragalin exerts anti-inflammatory properties possibly via the inactivation of TLR4-mediated NF-κB and mitogen-activated protein kinases signaling pathways in LPS-stimulated mMECs.
5. Astragalin exerts anti-inflammatory properties in LPS-mediated mastitis, possibly through inhibiting inhibition of the NF-κB signaling pathway, which mediates the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
1. Astragaloside I has anti-gastric effect.
1. Astragaloside II is a potent MDR reversal agent and may be a potential adjunctive agent for hepatic cancer chemotherapy.
2. Astragaloside II induces osteogenic activities,proliferation, differentiation and mineralization, through the bone morphogenetic protein-2/MAPK and Smad1/5/8 pathways.
1. Astragaloside IV has antioxidant and anti-aging activities.
2. Astragaloside IV protects dopaminergic neurons.
3. Astragaloside IV has anti-fibrotic effect against systemic sclerosis.
4. Astragaloside IV has anti-inflammatory activity, the mechanism may be inhibiting the NF-kappaB pathway.
5. Astragaloside IV inhibits migration and invasion in human lung cancer A549 cells via regulating PKC-α-ERK1/2-NF-κB pathway.
1. Atractylenolide-I has an anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting TNF-α and IL-6 production; ameliorates sepsis syndrome,liver and kidney functions by reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokines and LPS.
2. Atractylenolide-I significantly sensitizes the response of MyD88(+) EOC cells to paclitaxel by blocking MD-2-mediated TLR4/MyD88 signaling.
1. Atractylenolide II has antimelanoma effect by inhibiting STAT3 signalling.
2. Atractylenolide II has cytotoxic/apoptotic effects may via p38 activation ,ERK and Akt inactivation, p53 dependent.
1. Atractylenolide III may have therapeutic potential in treating homocysteine-mediated cognitive impairment and neuronal injury.
2. Atractylenolide III is a potential candidate for treatment of human lung carcinoma by inducing the release of cytochrome c, upregulating the expression of bax and translocating apoptosis-inducing factor.