1. Alpinetin has antibacterial activity.
2. Alpinetin has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. Alpinetin can enhance the sensitivity of HepG2 hepatoma cells to the chemotherapeutic agent CDDP.
4. Alpinetin has strong anti-hepatoma and pancreatic cancer cells effects, by inhibiting proliferation ,regulating of the Bcl-2 family and XIAP expression, releasing of cytochrome c and activating caspases.
1. Alpinumisoflavone has atheroprotective effects, may result from their ability to upregulate mechanisms promoting HDL-cholesterol and bile acid formation.
2. Alpinumisoflavone is endowed with estrogenic properties accounting, at least in part, for E. lysistemon effects.
3. Alpinumisoflavone induces cell death, may be via repressing both the ERK/MAPK and NF-κB pathways.
1. Alstonine is an indole alkaloid that has an antipsychotic activity, by decreasing glutamate uptake and using the step-down inhibitory avoidance paradigm and MK801-induced working memory deficits in mice.
2. Alstonine prevents the expected fasting-induced decrease in glucose levels.
1. Amentoflavone can interact with many other medications by being a potent inhibitor of CYP3A4 and CYP2C9, which are proteins used for drug metabolism in the body, is an inhibitor of human cathepsin B.
2. Amentoflavone has antimalarial activity in trials significant affinities towards the delta-1, kappa opioid receptors (as an antagonist) and binds to benzodiazepine receptors.
3. Amentoflavone may be a potential lead for a new type of anti-inflammatory agents having dual inhibitory activity of group II phospholipase A2 and cyclooxygenase.
4. Amentoflavone and quercetin differentially exerted supression of PGE2 biosynthesis via downregulation of COX-2/iNOS expression.
1. Ampelopsin inhibits EMT and reduces the invasion of ovarian cancer cells via the NF-κB/Snail pathway.
2. Ampelopsin is an effective mTOR inhibitor ,can induce protective autophagy in human breast cancer cells through Akt-mTOR pathway via ER stress.
3. Ampelopsin exerts anti-arrhythmic effects in this rat model, and the underlying electrophysiological mechanism is partly associated with the inhibition of INa and enhancement of IK1, and prolongation of APD.
1. Amygdalin has antitumor activity against cervical cancer, by inhibiting the growth of HeLa cell xenografts through a mechanism of apoptosis.
2. Amygdalin is a potent antifibrotic agent that may have therapeutic potential for patients with fibrotic kidney diseases.
3. Amygdalin joint HSYA could inhibit the degeneration of the endplate chondrocytes derived from intervertebral discs of rats induced by IL-1beta and better than the single use of Amygdalin or HSYA.
1. Andrographolide can cure hyperpigmentation disorders.
2. Andrographolide reduces proliferation, migration, and phosphorylated Akt levels in lens epithelial cells, can be utilized for the prevention of PCO.
3. Andrographolide protects against chemical-induced oxidative damage by up-regulating the gene transcription and activity of antioxidant enzymes in various tissues.
4. Andrographolide has potential as a leading compound in the prevention or treatment of obesity and insulin resistance, can ameliorate lipid metabolism and improve glucose use in mice with HFD-induced obesity.
1. Anemarsaponin B can inhibit PAF-induced rabbitplatelet aggregation in vitro.
1. Anemoside B4 inhibits the secretion of IL-10.