1. Agrimol B has antibacterial activity against Pseudomonas syringae pv. lacrymans (bacterial leaf spot pathogen), Ralstonia solanacearum (tomato bacterial wilt pathogen) and Pseudomonas syringae pv. tabaci (Tobacco wild fire pathogen.).
2. Agrimol B has a therapeutic potential on alleviating obesity, through modulation of SIRT1-PPARγ signal pathway.
1. Ailanthone has high toxicity.
2. Ailanthone has significant pre-emergence herbicide activity , is directly correlated to Ailanthone concentration.
1. Ajugasterone C shows significant inhibitory effect at 100 mg/kg dose on rat paw oedema development due to carrageenan-induced inflammation in Sprague Dawley rats.
1. Ajugol shows some trypanocidal potential against Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense (IC50 values 29.3–73.0 ug/ml).
1. Albiflorin enhances mitochondrial function to suppress antimycin A-induced oxidative damage via the preservation of cytochrome C and cardiolipin, indicates that albiflorin may reduce or prevent osteoblast degeneration in osteoporosis.
2. Albiflorin produces significant antidepressant-like effects, which are closely related to the hippocampal 5-HT/NE increase and expression, indicates that albiflorin could be a potential anti-depressant drug.
3. The administration of albiflorin can significantly ameliorate myelosuppression in all cases, it may promote the recovery of bone marrow hemopoietic function in a myelosuppressed mouse model.
4. Albiflorin, aloeemodin and neohesperidin have inhibition of β-amyloid aggregation, they have neuroprotective effect on primary hippocampal cells against β-amyloid induced toxicity.
5. Albiflorin can serve as a new chemical marker for the quality control of Paeoniae Radix and the Chinese Pharmacopoeia can be updated, via has similar anti-inflammatory effects to paeoniflorin.
|CFN90198||Alisol A 24-acetate
1. Alisol A 24-acetate has been determined for the quality control of this crude drug.
1. Alisol B can suppress C3a induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition .
2. Alisol B may be a potential novel therapeutic molecule for bone disorders through targeting the differentiation of osteoclasts as well as their functions.
3. Alisol B also inhibited RANKL-induced expression of NFATc1 and c-Fos, which are key transcription factors for osteoclastogenesis.
4. The molecular target of Alisol B is the sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+) ATPase, it provides detailed insights into the cytotoxic mechanism of a novel antitumor compound.
|CFN99753||Alisol B 23-acetate
1. Alisol B 23-acetate produces protective effect against ANIT-induced hepatotoxity and cholestasis, due to FXR-mediated regulation of transporters and enzymes.
2. Alisol B 23-acetate produces promotive effect on liver regeneration, due to FXR-mediated regulation of genes involved in hepatocyte proliferation and hepato-protection.
3. Alisol B 23-acetate produces a protective effect against CCl4-induced hepatotoxicity, due to FXR and STAT3-mediated gene regulation.
4. Alisol B 23-acetate obviously inhibits proliferation of the three ovarian cancer cell lines, it possesses anti-proliferation, anti-migration and anti-invasion activities as a single agent on ovarian cancer cells.
5. Alisol B 23-acetate could be a transporter substrate for P-glycoprotein (P-gp), it is also a partial non-competitive inhibitor of P-gp when verapamil was used as a substrate, suggests that it may be a potential MDR reversal agent and could serve as a lead compound in the development of novel drugs.
6. Alisol B 23-acetate shows moderate cytotoxic activities against B16-F10 and HT1080 tumor cells.
1. Alisol C can improve glucose uptake in Hep G2 cells, it may be one of the therapeutic material basis in hypoglycemic activities in A. orientalis.
2. Alisol C,16,23-oxido-alisol B and alisol O in Zexie may cause nephrotoxicity.
|CFN90199||Alisol C monoacetate
1. Alisol C 23-acetate has antibacterial activity.