1. 7-xylosyltaxol is a taxol (Paclitaxel) derivative, has antineoplastic activity.
1. 8-Gingerol is one of the principal components of ginger, which is widely used in China and elsewhere as a food, spice and herb, shows immunosuppressive activity on the immune responses to ovalbumin (OVA) in mice, 8-gingerol suppressed lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and concanavalin A (ConA)-stimulated splenocyte proliferation in vitro.
2. 8-Gingerol suppresses cellular tyrosinase activity and decrease melanin content, inhibits the expression of MC1R, MITF, tyrosinase, TRP1 and TRP2, decreases intracellular RS and ROS levels in B16F10 and B16F1 cells, inhibits melanogenesis by down-regulation of MAPK, PKA signaling pathway; it could be used as an effective skin-whitening agent.
3. 8-Gingerol has inhibition of T lymphocyte proliferation and cytokine synthesis.
4. 8-Gingerol has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
1. 8-O-Acetylharpagide has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. 8-O-Acetylharpagide has antibacteria and antiviral activities.
3. 8-O-Acetylharpagide has a biological activity on isolated smooth muscle preparations from guinea pig.
4. 8-O-Acetylharpagide has vasoconstrictor activity.
5. 8-O-Acetylharpagide presents the obvious inhibition on Epstein-Barr virus(EBV) infection, it not only apparently inhibits EBV-VCA,but also alleviates the hyperfunction and effusion of capillary permeability at the early inflammation.
|CFN98966||8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methyl ester
1. 8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methylester has potential against cerebral ischemic injury, and its protective effect on oxygen-glucose deprivation-induced injury might be due to the suppression of intracellular Ca2+ elevation and caspase-3 activity, and improvement of mitochondrial energy metabolism.
2. 8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methylester can increase angiogenesis and improve functional recovery after stroke.
3. 8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methylester has protective effects on experimental myocardial ischemia injury, the effects might be due to block of myocardial inflammatory cascades through an HMGB1-dependent NF-κB signaling pathway.
4. 8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methylester protects diabetic brain against I/R injury by alleviating diabetic cerebral I/R injury and attenuating blood–brain barrier (BBB) breakdown, and its protective effects may involve HMGB-1 and NF-κB signalling pathway.
1. 8-Prenylkaempferol is an effective agent for attenuating pro-inflammatory NO induction.
2. 8-Prenylkaempferol induces differentiation/maturation of MC3T3-E1 osteoblasts by BMP-2/p38/Runx2 pathways , might be a promising agent for inducing osteogenesis.
3. 8-Prenylkaempferol might be an anti-inflammatory agent for suppressing influenza A virus-induced RANTES production acts by blocking PI3K-mediated transcriptional activation of NF-κB and IRF-3 and in part by interfering with IκB degradation which subsequently decreases NF-κB translocation.
1. 8-Prenylnaringenin is a phytoestrogen with the highest estrogenic activity.
2. 8-Prenylnaringenin and 6-prenylnaringenin shows slight activity in this assay but significant activity by immunostaining.
3. 8-Prenylnaringenin at all assayed doses (0.001-20 µM) presumably improves mitochondrial function, whereas a high dose of XN (5 µM) worsens the functionality of this organelle.
4. 8-Prenylnaringenin has more potent effects on promoting osteoblastic bone formation and inhibiting osteoclastic bone resorption by ERα instead of ERβ than the two classic phytoestrogens: genistein and daidzein.
1. 8-Shogaol can induce apoptosis in a time- and concentration-dependent manner by reactive oxygen species production and depletion of glutathione in HL-60 cells.