1. 6,7,4'-Trihydroxyisoflavone has antioxidant activity.
2. 6,7,4'-Trihydroxyisoflavone, is a novel inhibitor of PKCα in suppressing solar UV-induced matrix metalloproteinase 1.
3. 6,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavone, suppresses adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes via ATP-competitive inhibition of PI3K.
4. 6,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavone inhibits HCT-116 human colon cancer cell proliferation by targeting CDK1 and CDK2.
6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin(Esculetin) has various biological and pharmaceutical properties including anti-edema, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, hepatoprotective, anti-osteoarthritis and anti-rheumatoid arthritis effects. It inhibits lipoxygenases (LOs), p42/44 MAPK activation, PI3-kinase activation, as well as NF-kappaB and AP-1 activation, it exhibits competitive inhibition against the oxidation of 3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)- alanine by mushroom, the IC50 value of is 43 microM.
1. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has antimicrobial activity .
2. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has anti-bacteria activity against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria.
1. 6,8-Diprenylorobol possesses weaker anti-H. pylori activity, it may be a useful chemopreventive agent for peptic ulcer or gastric cancer in H. pylori-infected individuals.
2. 6,8-Diprenylorobol shows anti-estrogenic activity comparable to that of 4-hydroxytamoxifen, a typical estrogen receptor (ER) antagonist.
3. 6,8-Diprenylorobol shows promising cytotoxic effects toward HL-60 cells (IC50 4.3 ± 0.7 to 18.0 ± 1.7 uM).
4. 6,8-Diprenylorobol has antioxidant activity, it can reduce A2E photooxidation in a dose dependent manner.
5. 6,8-Diprenylorobol is evaluated against the AIDS-related opportunistic fungal pathogens, Candida albicans and Cryptococcus neoformans.
6. 6,8-Diprenylorobol can protect against 6-OHDA-induced neurotoxicity by enhancing the ubiquitin/proteasome-dependent degradation of α-synuclein and synphilin-1, suggesting that it may be a possible candidate for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
|CFN92741||6alpha-Hydroxypolyporenic acid C
1. 6'''-Feruloylspinosin may possess anti-inflammatory activity.
1. 6-Gingerol has been known to possess anti-tumorigenic and pro-apoptotic activities, it stimulates apoptosis through upregulation of NAG-1 and G1 cell cycle arrest through downregulation of cyclin D1, multiple mechanisms appear to be involved in 6-gingerol action, including protein degradation as well as β-catenin, PKCε, and GSK-3β pathways.
2. 6-Gingerol and 6-shogaol may both exert anti-invasive activity against hepatoma cells through regulation of MMP-9 and TIMP-1, inhibition of the MAPK and PI3k/Akt pathways and NF-κB and STAT3 activities to suppress expression of MMP-2/-9 and uPA and block angiogenesis, and that 6-shogaol could further regulate urokinase-type plasminogen activity.
3. 6-Gingerol can repress quorum sensing (QS)-induced genes, specifically those related to the production of virulence factors, inducing exoprotease, rhamnolipid, and pyocyanin.
4. 6-Gingerol has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities, it induces genotoxicity probably by oxidative stress; lysosomal and mitochondrial damage were observed in 6-gingerol-induced toxicity.
5. 6-Gingerol has anti-adipogenic activity , can effectively suppress adipogenesis and that it exerts its role mainly through the significant down-regulation of PPARγ and C/EBPα and subsequently inhibits FAS and aP2 expression, also inhibit differentiation in 3T3-L1 cells by attenuating the Akt/GSK3β pathway.
1. 6-Hydroxykaempferol is a competitive inhibitor of tyrosinase compared to L-DOPA, it shows also high antioxidant activities.