1. 3-O-Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid inhibits 5-lipoxygenase product formation with an IC(50) of 1.5 m muM.
1. 3-O-Acetyl-beta-boswellic acid has antitumor activity.
2. 3-O-Acetyl-beta-boswellic acid inhibits synthesis of DNA, RNA and protein in human leukemia HL-60 cells in a dose dependent manner with IC50 values ranging from 0.6 to 7.1 microM.
1. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid inhibits proliferation, migration and tube formation of umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) in a dose-dependent manner; it exhibits anti-angiogenic effects and induces in HUVECs and suggests that it has a potential use for suppression of the stimulated by angiogenesis.
2. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid has inhibition of angiopoietin-1-induced angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis, it can inhibit VEGF-A-induced lymphangiogenesis and lymph node metastasis in an oral squamous cell carcinoma animal model.
3. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid induces apoptosis in HCT-116 cells mediated by an extrinsic apoptosis signaling cascade via up-regulation of DR5.
4. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid shows a significant decrease in the glucose level of STZ-induced diabetic rats, suggests that it has antihyperglycemic activity.
|CFN92573||3-O-Caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester
1. 3-O-Feruloylquinic acid is a protease inhibitor.
2. 3-O-Feruloylquinic acid exerts moderate inhibitory effect against AIV (H5N1) in vitro.
1. 3-O-Methylquercetin may exert its anti-inflammatory effect through the inhibition of iNOS DNA transcription.
2. 3-O-Methylquercetin is a selective and competitive PDE3/PDE4 inhibitor, and inhibits PDE3 than PDE4 with a low K(m) value.
3. 3-O-Methylquercetin inhibits total cAMP- and cGMP-phosphodiesterase (PDE) of guinea pig trachealis at low concentrations.
4. 3-O-Methylquercetin has both anti-inflammatory and bronchodilating effects, and has the potential for use in the treatment of asthma at a dose without affecting blood pressure.
5. 3-O-Methylquercetin has antiviral activity.
1. 3-oxo-Olean-12-en-28-oic acid and kulinone have cytotoxic effects, with IC50 values of 5.6-21.2 μg/mL.
1. 4,4'-di-O-methylellagic acid is the most effective compound in the inhibition of colon cancer cell proliferation.
1. 4',7-Isoflavandiol, an estrogen metabolite, affects the ability of soy nuts to improve cardiovascular risk factors.
2. 4',7-Isoflavandiol may advance breast cancer potential via up-regulation of the eukaryotic initiation factor 4GI (eIF4GI).
3. 4',7-Isoflavandiol is a potential anticancer agent against HeLa, with possible mechanisms involved in ROS generation and mitochondrial membrane alteration.