1. 6,7,4'-Trihydroxyisoflavone has antioxidant activity.
2. 6,7,4'-Trihydroxyisoflavone, is a novel inhibitor of PKCα in suppressing solar UV-induced matrix metalloproteinase 1.
3. 6,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavone, suppresses adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes via ATP-competitive inhibition of PI3K.
4. 6,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavone inhibits HCT-116 human colon cancer cell proliferation by targeting CDK1 and CDK2.
1. Esculetin(6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin) is known to inhibit proliferation and induce apoptosis in several types of human cancer cells and is regarded as a promising chemotherapeutic agent; it inhibits cell growth and induces apoptosis by suppressing Sp1 in HN22 and HSC4 cells, suggesting it to be a potent anticancer drug candidate for oral cancer.
2. Esculetin blocks cell proliferation via the inhibition of an upstream effector of Ras and downstream events including p42/44 MAPK activation, PI 3-kinase activation, immediate early gene expression, as well as NF-kappaB and AP-1 activation; it also inhibits intimal hyperplasia after balloon vascular injury in the rat, indicating the therapeutic potential for treating restenosis after arterial injury.
3. Esculetin induces apoptosis during the late stage of differentiation, it can alter fat cell number by direct effects on cell viability, adipogenesis, and apoptosis in 3T3-L1 cells.
4. Esculetin exhibits competitive inhibition against the oxidation of 3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)- alanine by mushroom, the IC50 value of esculetin is 43 microM.
5. Esculetin reduces the incidence of liver lesions induced by t-BHP, including hepatocyte swelling, leukocyte infiltration, and necrosis, speculates that esculetin may play a chemopreventive role via reducing oxidative stress in living systems.
6. Esculetin suppresses proteoglycan metabolism by inhibiting the production of matrix metalloproteinases in rabbit chondrocytes, suggests that it is a therapeutically effective candidate for inhibition of cartilage destruction in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
1. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has antimicrobial activity .
2. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has anti-bacteria activity against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria.
1. 6-Gingerol may as an antioxidant to protect HL-60 cells from oxidative stress.
2. 6-Gingerol has protective effects for cancerous tumors in the bowel,breast tissue, ovaries,the pancreas,among other tissues.
3. 6-Gingerol may reduce nausea caused by motion sickness or pregnancy and may also relieve migraine.
4. 6-Gingerol has been used to induce a hypothermic state in rats and build an animal model of rheumatoid arthritis.
1. 6-Hydroxykaempferol is a competitive inhibitor of tyrosinase compared to L-DOPA, it shows also high antioxidant activities.
1. 6-Methoxyluteolin has antioxidant activity.
2. 6-Methoxyluteolin is a potent inhibitor of histamine release and calcium influx via down-regulation of the FcεRI α chain.
1. 6'-O-beta-D-Glucosylgentiopicroside may have antifungal activity.
1. 6-Prenylnaringenin is an isomer of the potent phytoestrogen, 8-prenylnaringenin.
2. 6-Prenylnaringenin and 8-prenylnaringenin have anti-cancer potential , dose-dependent reduction of cellular proliferation of human PC-3 prostate cancer and UO.31 renal carcinoma cells upon treatment
3. 6-Prenylnaringenin can inhibit 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate (TPA)-induced inflammation (1μg/ear) in mice, it also exhibits inhibitory effects on skin-tumor promotion in anin vivo two-stagemouse-skin carcinogenesis test based on 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]- anthracene (DMBA) as initiator and with TPA as promoter.
4. 6-Prenylnaringenin exhibits both mixed and non-competitive inhibitory characteristics against tyrosinase, tyrosinase is the rate-limiting enzyme for the production of melanin and other pigments via the oxidation of l-tyrosine.
1. 6-Shogaol enhances TRAIL-mediated apoptosis in renal carcinoma Caki cells via ROS-mediated cytochrome c release and down-regulation of c-FLIP(L) expression.
2. 6-Shogaol impairs cancer development and lung metastasis by inhibiting the secretion of CC-chemokine ligand 2 (CCL2) in tumor-associated dendritic cells.
3. 6-Shogaol shows significant neuroprotective effects in vivo in transient global ischemia via the inhibition of microglia.
4. 6-Shogaol can inhibit the growth of human pancreatic tumors and sensitize them to gemcitabine by suppressing of TLR4/NF-κB-mediated inflammatory pathways linked to tumorigenesis.
5. 6-Shogaol reduces the inflammatory response and protected the femoral cartilage from damage produced in a CFA monoarthritic model of the knee joint of rats.
6. 6-Shogaol induces apoptosis in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells in relation to caspase activation and endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress signaling, affects the ER stress signaling by regulating unfolded protein response (UPR) sensor PERK and its downstream target eIF2α.
1. 3'4'7-Trihydroxyflavone can markedly inhibit the receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand (RANKL) induced osteoclastic differentiation from mouse bone marrow derived macrophages (BMMs), it inhibits osteoclastogenesis via nuclear factor of activated T cells c1 (NFATc1).