1. 3'-Methoxypuerarin (3'-MOP) can protect hippocampal neurons against ischemia/reperfusion injury by inhibiting apoptosis.
2. 3'-Methoxypuerarin has antioxidant activities, it shows ONOO(-) scavenging activity and weak NO· and O(2)(-) scavenging activities.
1. Dl-3-n-Butylphthalide has antihypertensive effects, may slow the progression of hypertensive nephropathy by a variety of mechanisms.
2. 3-n-Butylphthalide is effective for improving cognitive and global functioning in patients with subcortical VCIND and exhibits good safety, this effect might be mediated by preventing the decline of the central cholinergic system.
1. 3-O-(2′E,4′Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol, one toxic terpenoid from raw Gansui.
2. 3-O-(2′E,4′Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol has strong cytotoxicity against human normal cell lines L-O2 and GES-1 with dose-dependent relationships .
3. 20-O-acetyl-[3-O-(2'E,4'Z)-decadienoyl]-ingenol and 3-O-(2'E,4'Z)-decadienoylingenol show the same antinematodal activity against the nematode, Bursaphelenchus xylophilus, at a minimum effective dose (MED) of 5 microg/cotton ball.
4. 3-O-(2'E,4'Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol induces the cytotoxicity of intestinal epithelial cells of rats (IEC-6 cells) depends on induction of cell apoptosis via mitochondrial pathway and cell cycle arrest.
5. 3-O-(2'E,4'Z-decadienoyl)-20-O-acetylingenol, kansuinine B and kansuinine A can markedly promote SPL proliferation and NO production by PMphi at concentrations from 0.78 to 12.50 microg/mL, hence the they are believed to be important proinflammatory components of the roots of E. kansui.
1. 3-O-Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid inhibits 5-lipoxygenase product formation with an IC(50) of 1.5 m muM.
1. 3-O-Acetyl-beta-boswellic acid has antitumor activity.
2. 3-O-Acetyl-beta-boswellic acid inhibits synthesis of DNA, RNA and protein in human leukemia HL-60 cells in a dose dependent manner with IC50 values ranging from 0.6 to 7.1 microM.
1. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid inhibits proliferation, migration and tube formation of umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) in a dose-dependent manner; it exhibits anti-angiogenic effects and induces in HUVECs and suggests that it has a potential use for suppression of the stimulated by angiogenesis.
2. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid has inhibition of angiopoietin-1-induced angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis, it can inhibit VEGF-A-induced lymphangiogenesis and lymph node metastasis in an oral squamous cell carcinoma animal model.
3. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid induces apoptosis in HCT-116 cells mediated by an extrinsic apoptosis signaling cascade via up-regulation of DR5.
4. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid shows a significant decrease in the glucose level of STZ-induced diabetic rats, suggests that it has antihyperglycemic activity.
|CFN92573||3-O-Caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester
1. 3-O-Feruloylquinic acid is a protease inhibitor.
2. 3-O-Feruloylquinic acid exerts moderate inhibitory effect against AIV (H5N1) in vitro.
1. 3-O-Methylquercetin may exert its anti-inflammatory effect through the inhibition of iNOS DNA transcription.
2. 3-O-Methylquercetin is a selective and competitive PDE3/PDE4 inhibitor, and inhibits PDE3 than PDE4 with a low K(m) value.
3. 3-O-Methylquercetin inhibits total cAMP- and cGMP-phosphodiesterase (PDE) of guinea pig trachealis at low concentrations.
4. 3-O-Methylquercetin has both anti-inflammatory and bronchodilating effects, and has the potential for use in the treatment of asthma at a dose without affecting blood pressure.
5. 3-O-Methylquercetin has antiviral activity.