|A unique collection of 60 Toxicity natural compounds for screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb201|| Toxicity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 60 Compounds|
2mg/well * 60 Compounds
1. Caryophyllene oxide has analgesic activity.
2. Caryophyllene oxide has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. Caryophyllene oxide inhibits the mitochondrial electron transport chain.
1. Dantron has cathartic action.
1. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate is an important plasticiser.
2. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate is environmental contamination reference chemicals.
1. Menthol has analgesic activity.
2. Menthol has cooling sensation when inhaled, eaten, or applied to the skin , via trigger the cold-sensitive TRPM8 receptors in the skin .
3. Menthol enhances the efficacy of ibuprofen in topical applications via vasodilation, which reduces skin barrier function.
1. Podophyllotoxin has antineoplastic and antiviral properties.
2. Podophyllotoxin is an antimitotic agent,had been used for the treatment of genital warts.