|A unique collection of 60 Toxicity natural compounds for screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb201|| Toxicity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 60 Compounds|
2mg/well * 60 Compounds
Caryophyllene oxide, an oxygenated terpenoid existed in many plant essential oil, is well known as preservative in food, drugs and cosmetics with antifungal, acaricidal, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, significant central as well as peripheral analgesic and skin penetration enhancing properties. Caryophyllene Oxide and lupenone have synergistic effect against Trypanosoma cruzi. It inhibited growth and induces apoptosis through the suppression of PI3K/AKT/mTOR/S6K1 pathways, ROS-mediated MAPKs activation, and via modulation of 15-LOX.
1. 1,8-Dihydroxyanthraquinone(Dantron) can cause a significant reduction in the growth rate of Earthworms, it has potentially dangerous to the soil ecosystem.
1. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) is a compound widely used in plastics technology to impart flexibility to rigid polymers, DEHP has oral toxicity during pregnancy and suckling in the Long-Evans rat.
2. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate and Perinatal butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) can induce antiandrogenic effects in Spague-Dawley (SD) rats.
3. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate has toxic or endocrine disrupting effects on aquatic species in water bodies.
4. Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate is the most commonly used plasticizing agent for the widely used plastic polyvinylchloride (PVC), is an ubiquitous environmental contaminant, many workers have demonstrated its exceedingly low acute toxicity, while results from chronic exposure studies have been mixed.
5. In 1982 the National Toxicology Program reported a significantly increased incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in rats and mice exposed to high doses of DEHP over a period of two years.
1. Kaurane-3,16,17-triol,ent-kaurane-3-oxo-16α,17-diol,and ent-16α,17-dihydroxyatisan- 3-one are three kinds of toxic diterpenoids isolated from the roots of genus Euphorbia.
1. AKaurane-3,16,17-triol,ent-kaurane-3-oxo-16α,17-diol,and ent-16α,17-dihydroxyatisan-3-one are three kinds of toxic diterpenoids isolated from the roots of genus Euphorbia.